Hugh Freeze

Advertisement
Say what you want but he Beat bama In back to back years and dang near got them a third year in a row! You really think Lisp and slide could ever pull off that feat?

And to beat Bama, I will give you 2.5 times, he left the school with sanctions.....yup, exactly what we need here

Yeah bring him to Miami because the NCAA definitely won't live on campus if that happens.

Great plan that has no downside whatsoever and cannot in any way, shape, or form can go horribly horribly wrong.

E6F0285F-6D8F-44EE-8C71-5ED0B120C4F8.gif

Lol and took us to our only ACC title game....
Yes, and I was one of his biggest defenders. That defense was met with “I don’t want Coastal wins, or 10 wins, I want National Titles!“ Shortly after he made the wise decision of “Forget this, I’m retiring.” Our fanbase is completely unforgiving and no one worth his salt is putting up with it.

Advertisement
OP likely should have waited until after Freeze and Manny play @VT in back to back weeks.

Advertisement
And to beat Bama, I will give you 2.5 times, he left the school with sanctions.....yup, exactly what we need here
Go big or go home man. We’re either in it to win it or in it for 8-4/9-3 purgatory. I’d take sanctions in heart beat to compete for a title again. But it doesn’t matter because it all starts at the top and our “top”
Isn’t in to win it and that’s as clear as a winter day in Florida.

Go big or go home man. We’re either in it to win it or in it for 8-4/9-3 purgatory. I’d take sanctions in heart beat to compete for a title again. But it doesn’t matter because it all starts at the top and our “top”

You do realize the next sanctions that would come out against Miami would be the death penalty, right?!?!

We would end up home. Remember everything he accomplished was cause he was dirty.

We have no idea what he can do if he’s not.

Advertisement
We would end up home. Remember everything he accomplished was cause he was dirty.

We have no idea what he can do if he’s not.
I can agree with that And I am by know means lobbying for freeze. He’s an average coach that bought a few unbelievable classes and was able to beat bama but I knew like most they were never gonna be able to sustain that. For me, it doesn’t really matter who the coach is here whether it’s manny or richt before him. It all starts at the top and even the sunshine pumpers and the mopes pretty much agree our admin isn’t in it to win it like the admins of the clemsons, OSUs, bamas, UGAs and LSU’s of the world. Maybe one day with a stroke luck they will be or we can catch lighting in a bottle again. But we’ve already caught lightening twice and the odds of us catching it third time are slim. If I could pick one coach we’ve had a chance at in The last 15 years it would have been Gary Patterson. I think that guy could have won a title here. jMO

You do realize the next sanctions that would come out against Miami would be the death penalty, right?!?!
Disagree! You know why, because we’re the program/university that neutered the NCAA. They have no real power of the Power five conferences anymore and it’s just a matter of time before that complete break off becomes a reality. The power five will sanction themselves and the NCAA will be told to kick rocks.

Advertisement
I can agree with that And I am by know means lobbying for freeze. He’s an average coach that bought a few unbelievable classes and was able to beat bama but I knew like most they were never gonna be able to sustain that. For me, it doesn’t really matter who the coach is here whether it’s manny or richt before him. It all starts at the top and even the sunshine pumpers and the mopes pretty much agree our admin isn’t in it to win it like the admins of the clemsons, OSUs, bamas, UGAs and LSU’s of the world. Maybe one day with a stroke luck they will be or we can catch lighting in a bottle again. But we’ve already caught lightening twice and the odds of us catching it third time are slim. If I could pick one coach we’ve had a chance at in The last 15 years it would have been Gary Patterson. I think that guy could have won a title here. jMO

You don’t know how college football works, which is why you always blame the administration.

Advertisement
Back