Hugh Freeze

Advertisement
1604340122251.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really?! Well do inform us supposed novices on how college football works Nostradamus? Lol I’ll hang up and listen. Smh

If you haven’t figured it out by now why should I waste my time.

I’m not saying our administration is without fault, but they’re not the major problem.

You can do your own, I posted the reasons a couple of days ago, just search through my posts. I’m tired of educating you people.

It’s not impossible for us to get back to the top, but it’s a lot harder, our only saving grace is our location and the school itself. With the right coach, we can have another run, it’s just gonna be a lot harder than before, a lot harder

If we were to hire a slime ball as a coach pick one that has actually won something other than “how to **** up a marriage as dumb as possible”

My man coached in the SEC West and you tards have the nerve to compare him to the guy who flopped in the ACC Coastal.

Advertisement
He is a good coach, but you have to question a guy's judgment who dials up hookers from the office phone. And now we know what we know about Falwell and the freakshow that he is, its not surprising that they brought him in at Liberty.
He just wants to win

Advertisement
Is Mike Price available? I’ve got a buddy that played for him, I’ve got some stories that could probably top Hugh Freeze’s

No way. He's basically a more scandalous Al Golden, but with a southern accent. He wouldn't last a season here in Vice City, and his bag game would be rendered ineffective by virtue of the scrutiny that Miami is always under.

“Understands the bag game”

OR.....he had the sack to go to Ole Miss and try cheating at the highest level knowing Saban would cry to Emmert and crash the party.

Ballsy move I think (minus the benefit of thinking it through up front) in the $EC West when your not L$U, Alabama or now, aTm who has a coach who also knows where the bodies are buried in Baton Rouge, like Saban and Emmert.

Advertisement
Back