JUCO 2024 Huge OL Markel Bell offered

Advertisement
If and when Pittman gets fired at Arkansas, I wouldn’t be surprised if Miami doesn’t go after that JUCO kid they beat us for last summer, Amaury (sp?) Wiggins. He will still have his one time transfer and I know they liked him a lot. Plus learning under Pittman isnt a bad deal.
If they fire him then that whole brain trust is ****ed. That’s a stepping stone job that’s going to be hard to keep anyone there that’s semi successful.

Is rivers gone for sure after this year? If so, Miami has to find a LT.

Also is Lee out of eligibility after this year as well?

Would love to see a lot of fringe nfl guys finally come back and play senior years. That’s how Clemson won one of their championship. Wilkins and others returned instead of going pro. Need guys like LT and anyone getting 3rd rd or lower to come back. With nil it’s not as desperately needed to jump to the nfl to feed the family.
I assumed Samson would take over that LT role next year

Advertisement
Is rivers gone for sure after this year? If so, Miami has to find a LT.

Also is Lee out of eligibility after this year as well?

Would love to see a lot of fringe nfl guys finally come back and play senior years. That’s how Clemson won one of their championship. Wilkins and others returned instead of going pro. Need guys like LT and anyone getting 3rd rd or lower to come back. With nil it’s not as desperately needed to jump to the nfl to feed the family.
Pancake Honcho has entered the chat...

bbc263bf-e7fc-4c33-8813-d5f24107a11b_text.gif

I would think they're bringing this guy to start next year.If so the competition for the other OT spot will be fierce between Francis,Sampson and Mccoy.The losers here will fight Kinsler for the LG spot.

Advertisement
You definitely bring a guy like this in so Samson doesnt start feeling the pre$$ure of having to be ready to go next season and start. You dont want to mentally mess with him. Hes a first round talent. No need in messing it up to just hurry up and get him on the field because he was a 5*.

If Bell plays the way he should..hes one and done anyway and Samson can slide in that LT starting spot in 2025.

If they fire him then that whole brain trust is ****ed. That’s a stepping stone job that’s going to be hard to keep anyone there that’s semi successful.

They got money. A lot of money.

What they also have is unreal expectations. They tried selling themselves as LSU’s rival and then A&M’s. While they do have a better history than A&M they don’t have the recruiting grounds.

What they should do is look at Kentucky and try mimic that program. Get 8-9 wins a year and be happy. Pay some like Clawson and be patient.

Gotta think Francis moves to LT or if not McCoy has a strong chance to be Left or Right tackle

Would love to see Kinsler slide inside for now and take that LG spot
Where do you see Okunlola? I was thinking top 4 guys have to be Mauigoa, Cooper, McCoy and Okunlola just not sure where they all fit. Really bummed okunlola got hurt and is missing some valuable game reps, albeit minimal when he was healthy. Hope one of the 3 OL (Rivers, Cohen or Lee) return but probably unlikely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting but makes sense considering his intelligence and I haven’t really seen him get beat that much this year

Do you think he projects as a Tackle or Guard at the next level?

Also, really sucks we don’t have a C replacement for Lee. That could be a huge drop off next year
Give it time! Who knows wats gonna happen by September of 24'

Advertisement
Back