JUCO 2024 Huge OL Markel Bell offered

Advertisement
that's the equalizer, you could earn more coming back to college than playing in the pros depending on where your drafted ...
The one argument I have with this thinking is that it places players an extra year away from their second contract, the real payday. The extra punishment
that's the equalizer, you could earn more coming back to college than playing in the pros depending on where your drafted ...
Only push back I have to this argument is it puts players an extra year away from their second contract, especially with the injury risk the extra year creates

Advertisement
Is rivers gone for sure after this year? If so, Miami has to find a LT.

Also is Lee out of eligibility after this year as well?

Would love to see a lot of fringe nfl guys finally come back and play senior years. That’s how Clemson won one of their championship. Wilkins and others returned instead of going pro. Need guys like LT and anyone getting 3rd rd or lower to come back. With nil it’s not as desperately needed to jump to the nfl to feed the family.
I think Lee & Cohen are definitely both gone. And it would be huge if Rivers came back.

Getting Lee to come back is so beyond important. Rivers would also be amazing to return but I would assume he slides to LG and Samson to LT since Cohen gone.
While it would be ideal to get them both back, I doubt we even get 1 to come back. Unlike other positions, this is one area I’m not concerned with when it comes to the portal

Advertisement
I think Rivers ends up as our top NFL prospect this year.

Interesting but makes sense considering his intelligence and I haven’t really seen him get beat that much this year

Do you think he projects as a Tackle or Guard at the next level?

Also, really sucks we don’t have a C replacement for Lee. That could be a huge drop off next year

Advertisement
Gotta think Francis moves to LT or if not McCoy has a strong chance to be Left or Right tackle

Would love to see Kinsler slide inside for now and take that LG spot
He’s massive too

Advertisement
Is Rodriguez our C next year assuming Lee goes or do we portal again?
1698165874541.png

The one argument I have with this thinking is that it places players an extra year away from their second contract, the real payday. The extra punishment
The thing with second contract's is that it's easier to get there for an OL (if they're good) because they don't seem to get career ending injuries like an RB. If he was an RB, he should leave without thinking about it.
Only push back I have to this argument is it puts players an extra year away from their second contract, especially with the injury risk the extra year creates

Rivers is going to be asked to kick inside again probably when Cohen leaves. Surprised that we‘re not connected to a JUCO interior guy for center. Probably transfer portal. A year of this guy then Samson should be ready to go.

If and when Pittman gets fired at Arkansas, I wouldn’t be surprised if Miami doesn’t go after that JUCO kid they beat us for last summer, Amaury (sp?) Wiggins. He will still have his one time transfer and I know they liked him a lot. Plus learning under Pittman isnt a bad deal.

Advertisement
Back