JUCO 2024 Huge OL Markel Bell offered

LT Oku or Bell (Juco kid)
G Cooper
C Rivers or Portal
G McCoy or Mauigao
RT McCoy or Mauigao

Little bit different scenario that I def see. I know Rivers has worked at center in practice since CMC took over. A Mauigao move inside would be more a testimony to his versatility and a way to get best 5 on the field unless McCoy could be a guard as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mauigoa is probably going to move to LT by next season. McCoy will be at the other tackle (maybe Samson will come on midseason to challenge for it), unless we hit the portal or the JUCO. I see Coop and Kinsler as our starting Guards next year. The big question is Center. Honestly, out of the 3, Matt Lee should consider coming back. Centers aren't drafted that highly and more than likely he will be a late round pick if he went this year. Hopefully we can entice him with a strong NIL package.

LT Oku or Bell (Juco kid)
G Cooper
C Rivers or Portal
G McCoy or Mauigao
RT McCoy or Mauigao

Little bit different scenario that I def see. I know Rivers has worked at center in practice since CMC took over. A Mauigao move inside would be more a testimony to his versatility and a way to get best 5 on the field unless McCoy could be a guard as well.
A freshman filled in very well at center when Lee was hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mauigoa is probably going to move to LT by next season. McCoy will be at the other tackle (maybe Samson will come on midseason to challenge for it), unless we hit the portal or the JUCO. I see Coop and Kinsler as our starting Guards next year. The big question is Center. Honestly, out of the 3, Matt Lee should consider coming back. Centers aren't drafted that highly and more than likely he will be a late round pick if he went this year. Hopefully we can entice him with a strong NIL package.
That would be incredible. That kid is so invaluable

Advertisement
just spitballing here, but how about anez cooper and his super athletic 6'6" 350lb mauling ************ *** at NT. i'm getting vince wilfork vibes.

Believe just at LG
Earlier in the year in the blowout wins, Lou got run at Center with Rodriguez coming in at guard. In the game that Lee got nicked up, Rodriguez came in at Center with the rest of the starting OL. When we eventually pulled away in that game they brought in the subs with Lou at LG and Rodriguez staying at center.

Advertisement
And it’s only going to get better, especially with our 2’s and 3’s getting time to develop.

Yup. In a 2-3 years, when they get a chance to load up on “door frame” guys it will be a night and day difference.

Just wish we could have kept Lew. He had a potential to be a 3-4 year starter at C

Yup. In a 2-3 years, when they get a chance to load up on “door frame” guys it will be a night and day difference.

Just wish we could have kept Lew. He had a potential to be a 3-4 year starter at C
Lew is already playing a lot for Auburn and is looking really good, I think he is supposed to start this week. That was a good eval when they said he was the top center prospect in the country, just wish we could have held on to him.

The guy is already one of the top IOL in the ACC as a true sophomore. No need to disrupt his ascension to becoming CFB's top IOL next year.

Loved watching that play. It shows once again the relentless fight in this team. It's a play he could have quit on once Parrish got past him. Instead he hustled and fought his boy Parrish.

Advertisement
Back