HUGE news on the JUCO DT front

Advertisement
Really sucks that he will miss Spring ball, I believe he desperately needed that to get better and help be a more solid contributor next year, but I guess better late than never. We need bodies. Huertlou will hopefully be in and ready to go for Spring.

Really sucks that he will miss Spring ball, I believe he desperately needed that to get better and help be a more solid contributor next year, but I guess better late than never. We need bodies. Huertlou will hopefully be in and ready to go for Spring.

My biggest concern for him and spring ball was to get him in camp and start getting in shape. I read that he's in the 330 range and I'm sure out of shape. Last thing we need is for a big guy get into camp late and not have enough time to condition himself in order to be effective his first year.

Advertisement

Helps he was playing Juco, hope the transition won't be as bad as it is from high school to college.

Advertisement
136.gif

Now just be better than Darius Smith please

hopefully, smith is not the bar, bc he needs to be significantly better than Smith.

I hear ya. It's tough to gauge these guys since usually not much is available, and I sure as **** don't trust recruiting services. Only thing I can really do is check our track record and it ain't good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is bottle popping worthy news when you consider Earl Moore and Corey King were looking at serious snaps.

Advertisement
Back