Hudson Wolfe Decommits

You know the 12 package has been killing it this season and no one is using it better than out Canes. TEU!

Advertisement
I love the bag kid comment. I don't see any of these kids turning down a bag from a school. If my son grows to have the talent that D1 schools want him and are willing to pay him. He most likely will take the bag, but at the end of the day if its an option he is only going to one school. What's the school going to do say we gave that kid $20k to come here, he took it and went to a different school?
Like Satchel Paige used to say, “Don’t look back, something might be gaining on you.”

Advertisement
Not hurt by the post.

Ive said they are in the top 3. They just arent better than us currently. If USC and Penn State are still having productive guys there..they can claim that.
3. Where is the production?. Our current te's have more or around the same amount of TD's this year as there group. An thats with Herndon being on the worst nfl program/offense..and Njoku having to play in the Browns offense. The production apparently is still there.
Iowa had 2 TE'S go1 st round i gotta respect the **** outta that though. Both gonna be mainstays for years in the league

Fair point. TE is probably the most scheme dependent skill position on offense. Some OCs seem to forget they even have them at times. I think the jury is still out on Njoku, he’s scheme dependent, that’s not an insult, a majority of NFL guys are. Hopefully he finds a good fit like LA Rams.

I think The U is TE U still because when I think about TE’s it’s about the passing game and Miami has a long history in that department. Iowa has a great history too, but some of that is built on excellent blocking which doesn’t move the needle in this type of debate.

I’m thrilled about the current TE pipeline and it seems to be one of the few positions we can legitimately recruit nationally. Gotta keep it rolling!

DABA0B7A-0210-4451-9825-A19514EF7754.png
kid looks like a young Al Golden, I’d pass just cuz of that

I live in a small town called Thompsons Station, just south of Franklin near Nashville. Been here for 8 years and love it. Tennessee is a great place to live
Oh ok im staying in a hotel in brentwood but buying a house in Lewisburg so im 30 minutes from Franklin. Ive been wanting to check out Thompson Station

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back