Hudson Wolfe Decommits

Ole **** better be careful, with everything going on at L$U they're likely to get the death penalty with that combined with their bag game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believe me if the IRS said publicly that they were going to start investigating CFB and kids/parents taking money it would be a game changer.

It's so easy too. Forensic accounting.

It's hard to tell when a millionaire gets an extra 100K.

It's easy to spot that amount when it's given to someone who has previously been broke.

Has this been what it looks like all these years losing commits before signing day? It's bad, man. I mean, no love loss for the Vols, especially living here, but ****.
My thoughts exactly. They looked strong end of last year, gained a ton of recruits, and now the program is burning down.

Advertisement
Ol Miss flipped 3 MSU kids yesterday.. They are BUSY

Kiffin must be salivating at having a fraud of a coach like the pirate at MSU. I'd laugh myself to sleep each night if I were him. You know he timed all three to embarrass and expose Leach. Well played, Lane.

Has this been what it looks like all these years losing commits before signing day? It's bad, man. I mean, no love loss for the Vols, especially living here, but ****.
Where you live in Tennessee i just moved from Florida to Tennessee

Yes. Since 2000 Miami only has one more TE drafted that Iowa. That's a 20 years sample size and that looks at quantity. Now let's got to quality. Since 2015 Iowa has crushed Miami in terms of NFL drafts and production. Would you rather have Herndon, Njoku, and Walford (do any of those even matter?) or Kittle, Hochenson, and Fant? The best Miami NFL TE "recently" has probably been Jimmy Graham, and he was drafted in 2010. Greg is fantastic, but he was drafted in 2007.

10 years ago Miami was clearly Tight End U. Today it is still in that discussion but, as I said earlier, causing the ignorant to get their collective panties in a bunch, Iowa says hi.

Oh, and Nick Conlan, **** you too, although that certainly was a compelling argument and we all learned a lot. You bring a lot to the board.
Wait cuz a ninja was drafted awhile ago that means they dont count or something?. Jimmy Graham and Olsen are still catching tds. Herndon and Njoku play or played on terrible offenses. **** our undrafted te's make rosters...and guys like Swoope, Chase Ford, Richard Gordon have collected nfl checks.

I like Iowa guys currently...but we also have guys coming down the pike like Brevin and Mallory who are likely drafted as well. Iowa i guess has a productive sophomore. They have like 9 guys on their roster at Te. I expect numbers to go up as Herndon and Njoku get off those teams...and our new batch of guys go since they are pass catchers.

Advertisement
Yep, but this board hates facts.
Whats the facts?. They are top 3 in producing Te's ...maybe 2nd to us. Warring it out with ND and Stanford i guess.

I have no clue why guys chose LSU or UGA other than bags and fake sec prestige. Even the Bama guys shouldnt have went there honestly.

We are recruiting the TE position extremely well currently. I dont think our nfl guys are gonna slow down soon.

Whats the facts?. They are top 3 in producing Te's ...maybe 2nd to us. Warring it out with ND and Stanford i guess.

I have no clue why guys chose LSU or UGA other than bags and fake sec prestige. Even the Bama guys shouldnt have went there honestly.

We are recruiting the TE position extremely well currently. I dont think our nfl guys are gonna slow down soon.
Not sure why so man seem so hurt by my post. Maybe they're just scared of reality.

1. I acknowledged the "ninjas". The original question was "who does it better". Iowa is in that discussion. At some point we have to look at the timeframe, not what used to be. Or maybe USC is still RB U and Penn State is still LB U? The most recent 20 years gives us a sample size of what a program actually is doing.
2. The poster I quoted provided facts. You can find it above.
3. Yeah, there is no question Miami recruits the position as well as any school in the country. That doesn't mean it produces the best tight ends. Every year posters talk about how great Njoku, Herndon, "Warlord", Brevin, etc. is. OK, I see talent. Where is the real production? Where is the NFL production? USC might have recruited the best DBs over the last 20 years (According to rankings), does that mean they are DB U?
4. Yep, no idea why TEs got to Georgia or Bama. Just don't get it. I would think recruits learned their lesson when Howard came back to Mama so they could showcase his talent.....

Advertisement
In just over a decade from bubba franks to jimmy graham, miami sent 5 TEs to the nfl who combined for over 30,000 receiving yards. and but for everett’s injury it would have been more and higher.

Since then, we’ve had some guys picked high but they haven’t been all pro level players.

Not sure why so man seem so hurt by my post. Maybe they're just scared of reality.

1. I acknowledged the "ninjas". The original question was "who does it better". Iowa is in that discussion. At some point we have to look at the timeframe, not what used to be. Or maybe USC is still RB U and Penn State is still LB U? The most recent 20 years gives us a sample size of what a program actually is doing.
2. The poster I quoted provided facts. You can find it above.
3. Yeah, there is no question Miami recruits the position as well as any school in the country. That doesn't mean it produces the best tight ends. Every year posters talk about how great Njoku, Herndon, "Warlord", Brevin, etc. is. OK, I see talent. Where is the real production? Where is the NFL production? USC might have recruited the best DBs over the last 20 years (According to rankings), does that mean they are DB U?
4. Yep, no idea why TEs got to Georgia or Bama. Just don't get it. I would think recruits learned their lesson when Howard came back to Mama so they could showcase his talent.....
Not hurt by the post.

Ive said they are in the top 3. They just arent better than us currently. If USC and Penn State are still having productive guys there..they can claim that.
3. Where is the production?. Our current te's have more or around the same amount of TD's this year as there group. An thats with Herndon being on the worst nfl program/offense..and Njoku having to play in the Browns offense. The production apparently is still there.
Iowa had 2 TE'S go1 st round i gotta respect the **** outta that though. Both gonna be mainstays for years in the league

In just over a decade from bubba franks to jimmy graham, miami sent 5 TEs to the nfl who combined for over 30,000 receiving yards. and but for everett’s injury it would have been more and higher.

Since then, we’ve had some guys picked high but they haven’t been all pro level players.
Njoku needs a change of scenery..and the Jets have adam gase running their offense. I see Herndon mostly blocking smh.

Both of those guys can put up numbers in different offenses

even more amazing when you think about it is that from edge to gore, we sent just under 50,000 rushing yards to the nfl (edge, portis, mcgahee, gore, jackson, najeh).

Advertisement
Back