Hudson Wolfe Decommits

Advertisement
The bag game will never change until the parents are help accountable by the IRS. That's when True change would happen.
Can't tax on money you don't know about. If the IRS knows about the amount and who is getting it they need to hit up the NCAA and let them know what schools dropping.

Advertisement
The bag game will never change until the parents are help accountable by the IRS. That's when True change would happen.
I bet the parents claim the money to the IRS. NCAA can't demand peoples tax records can they?
Its not like the money comes from the school. If i have some random guy give me 100k as a gift, and claim it with the irs, I don't think they really care as long as they get the tax money. I can be totally off base here and if I am, call me an idiot lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. Since 2000 Miami only has one more TE drafted that Iowa. That's a 20 years sample size and that looks at quantity. Now let's got to quality. Since 2015 Iowa has crushed Miami in terms of NFL drafts and production. Would you rather have Herndon, Njoku, and Walford (do any of those even matter?) or Kittle, Hochenson, and Fant? The best Miami NFL TE "recently" has probably been Jimmy Graham, and he was drafted in 2010. Greg is fantastic, but he was drafted in 2007.

10 years ago Miami was clearly Tight End U. Today it is still in that discussion but, as I said earlier, causing the ignorant to get their collective panties in a bunch, Iowa says hi.

Oh, and Nick Conlan, **** you too, although that certainly was a compelling argument and we all learned a lot. You bring a lot to the board.

Last edited:
10 years ago Miami was clearly Tight End U. Today it is still in that discussion but, as I said earlier, causing the ignorant to get their collective panties in a bunch, Iowa says hi.

Dallas Clark from the Manning / Colts hay day also an Iowa TE. Another one, Scott Chandler 205 rec 2,379 yds 21 TD in the NFL basically equals Njoku, Herndon, and Walford combined career totals (232 - 2,636 - 22).

Advertisement
Back