Hudson Wolfe Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ole Miss has a solid bag when they put it on the streets, not that i know if this is bag kid but just in general
I love the bag kid comment. I don't see any of these kids turning down a bag from a school. If my son grows to have the talent that D1 schools want him and are willing to pay him. He most likely will take the bag, but at the end of the day if its an option he is only going to one school. What's the school going to do say we gave that kid $20k to come here, he took it and went to a different school?

Advertisement
CuLG6BFW8AQ5P1V.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the bag kid comment. I don't see any of these kids turning down a bag from a school. If my son grows to have the talent that D1 schools want him and are willing to pay him. He most likely will take the bag, but at the end of the day if its an option he is only going to one school. What's the school going to do say we gave that kid $20k to come here, he took it and went to a different school?
The bag game will never change until the parents are help accountable by the IRS. That's when True change would happen.

Advertisement
Back