HRS Parking Passes

My crew all bought our Green Lot Passes this am. Usually i do Orange east. But we decided that extra hour of tailgating and the rumored no parking restrictions was worth it.

Advertisement
@g8rh8rMD

Entrance

A9B0E052-9E5F-4ACA-95E6-149ED81C0B7A.jpeg

Advertisement
Just using it to show entrance from turnpike to another poster. It’s not about parking selection, so it doesn’t matter. Don’t worry about it.

Does anyone have an extra green pass they are willing to sell for the season? I am willing to pay more than face for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Boom! Orange are gone now too! The late arrivers are going to be parking in Miramar!

Screenshot_20180720-155428_Messages.jpg

Advertisement
In the green lot for the first time. Typically do blue, but it just didn't appear to be worth it....they keep moving the blue further away and removing any advantage it may have had. Not sure what they are trying to do with that....

Does anyone park in the Maroon lot? Is there access to Turnpike South from this lot and how is it getting out? Also, how is the tailgating atmosphere here?

Advertisement
All I know is I'm staying the **** outta the blue lot. I heard thats' where Juanfromlittlehavana and his boys get down with that bodybag life.

Yea cost, plus I don’t think parking will sell out in general. I’ll bet there’s tons of yellow left and last someone checked there was still blue..
Gotcha - we bought maroon because the blue lot we used to park in, next to the bus lot, was green or orange now and our favorite spots near the picnic tables would be gone very early. Maroon looked like a good option. We tailgate with 3 generations of family - so calm is good for us.

Advertisement
Back