HRS Parking Passes

Advertisement
Which lot is Juan from little Havana in? I'm looking to get myself shanked.

Ps. Is that guy still alive?

I believe the email I got said I could order one on tomorrow too.

Advertisement
green also. gave me some info that i was in a certain row and seat number that i suppose is coding of some sort.

Advertisement
Green gets you in an hour earlier. I'm in Orange right next to Green.
I normally Park on the east side 21-23 but its split now so I was thinking green and park in orange if need be. plus they only check when you first pull in not when youre parking. I normally park on the edge so I can get out easily

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

Advertisement
Just locked down our precious Mean Green Lot passes. While slightly annoying that they favored the wine & cheese club level crew over us hoi polloi in the 100 level in selection time, all is well that ends well- especially when they have the cot**** common courtesy to not tack on any addl fees too. Feels nice to pay a flat advertised rate for something once in a while.

See all you jerks that appreciate an extra hour of hardcore boozing in about 52 days!

Canes 76 - Savannah State 3

Does anyone know if the new green lots will have grass parking? The old lot was all asphalt. Obviously, grass sucks.

Advertisement
Back