HRS Parking Passes

Gotcha - we bought maroon because the blue lot we used to park in, next to the bus lot, was green or orange now and our favorite spots near the picnic tables would be gone very early. Maroon looked like a good option. We tailgate with 3 generations of family - so calm is good for us.

It’s subjective of course, but marroon has always seemed way more calm to me. Definitely some of the other lots are rowdier. I like to walk around if I get there early enough. There’s a few past players that I know a little bit through work, friends or whatever, that I run into. Last year, I wasn’t really heavy into the tailgate. I got my drink on a little and went in. Just didn’t do the 4 hour marathons that some people love.

Advertisement
East Orange till I die.

Same. And a big thanks for this thread. I was paying no attention at all and my email address that I use for the Canes account is a backup email that I seldom check. Minus this thread I wouldn't have known about the parking timetable at all.

I despise waking at 9 AM but this time it was a necessity

Advertisement
I’m surprised MAROON sold out, but you know what? Just saw a tweet that says we’re 1500 season tickets away from selling out all season tickets, and that the AD is predicting a sellout for EVERY game.

TBH, I didn’t realize we were that close to selling out season tix.

It’s GREAT news for the program.

They have announced that everything but yellow is sold out. My guess is you will not be able to park in orange with a green Pass.

I’m surprised MAROON sold out, but you know what? Just saw a tweet that says we’re 1500 season tickets away from selling out all season tickets, and that the AD is predicting a sellout for EVERY game.

TBH, I didn’t realize we were that close to selling out season tix.

It’s GREAT news for the program.
It is great and I am glad they were sold out!!

Advertisement
Back