Howard planning to visit

I got Howard going to the school with the highest offer before Signing Day.

Advertisement
He is not an FSU silent. He just isn't.

If Howard doesn't go public to UF after this weekend's official visit, then I think you have to watch out for LSU.

I got Howard going to the school with the highest offer before Signing Day.

After seeing his mom's "work," I dont believe there's any other way to view it than this.

BTW - not to quote myself here :) but, my guess is that FSU offered Howard's momma some cheddar, she jumped on it then decided to shop the offer. That could explain the mom's open market twitter stuff and the rumors of Tracy being an FSU silent.

He is not an FSU silent. He just isn't.

If Howard doesn't go public to UF after this weekend's official visit, then I think you have to watch out for LSU.

I believe you. Quite frankly I couldnt care less about him. Just saying what is being put out there.

Advertisement
whether we like him or not (i'm sure we do), and whether we are recruiting him or not (i'm sure we are), we all know he's not coming here which is all that really matters. sucks

whether we like him or not (i'm sure we do), and whether we are recruiting him or not (i'm sure we are), we all know he's not coming here which is all that really matters. sucks

Very true sir, but at leat now (unlike in years past) it wont be because the staff just stopped trying. It sounds like these guys are chasing these kids down until the last possible minute which is all you can really ask for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Howard's recruitment is no different than Dwayne Bowe and Patrick Peterson (or for that matter Ricardo Louis and Amari Cooper this year). Our small time garbage wannabe thug "boosters" with their Benihana steak dinners cant compete in the same zip code as the $EC mafia level "alumni" networks and their 5 and 6 figure cash payouts, houses, and Cadillacs.

IMO one of the only things working against Miami is that the kid wants to go away for college. That's the feeling I got when I spoke to his father

Advertisement
Back