Howard planning to visit

Advertisement
Yeah, I think the original poster is referring to what Bakas said in the chat. Someone did a chat summary on grassy yesterday that included the comment about UM no longer recruiting howard. Goldcane summarized above the back and forth in that thread.

Yes I got it from the chat summary posted over there but that wasnt really a secret I thought, it was just a little recap. Howard was always a pipe dream.

Alright, right now I'm confused as ****.

I misread your post. I forgot you are still over there. Just meant the chat summary was posted here yesterday and most everyone with inside info(not just Mike) has thought there was never really a shot with Howard. It seems Mike thinks the coaches feel the same at this point.

Yeah, I think the original poster is referring to what Bakas said in the chat. Someone did a chat summary on grassy yesterday that included the comment about UM no longer recruiting howard. Goldcane summarized above the back and forth in that thread.

Yes I got it from the chat summary posted over there but that wasnt really a secret I thought, it was just a little recap. Howard was always a pipe dream.

I misread your post. I forgot you are still over there. Just meant the chat summary was posted here yesterday and most everyone with inside info(not just Mike) has thought there was never really a shot with Howard. It seems Mike thinks the coaches feel the same at this point.

LOL. Oh ok. When I scrolled back in this thread and saw that that was your first post, I was like, is he Goldcane? LMAO

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/CB-Howard-Still-Open-To-Miami-57506

ITU did an interview with him. Bakas was wrong, again.

Doesn't mean he is coming here, but they are definitely recruiting him

I am not defending Mike but how does what Howard says hold any water at this point? Seriously kid and his family have been playing games from beginning. How is this different from the BS that Brown was spitting? Of course Mike could be wrong but lets use common sense here.

LOL. Oh ok. When I scrolled back in this thread and saw that that was your first post, I was like, is he Goldcane? LMAO

LOL yes I am having a little here/there confusion

Advertisement

I am not defending Mike but how does what Howard says hold any water at this point? Seriously kid and his family have been playing games from beginning. How is this different from the BS that Brown was spitting? Of course Mike could be wrong but lets use common sense here.

What? So he's lying that the coaches are still recruiting him? What does he have to gain from
that?

What? So he's lying that the coaches are still recruiting him? What does he have to gain from
that?

Is that a serious question? Why do kids put a Miami hat on the table when we aren't even recruiting them?

Besides if he is really an FSU commit as some think, dont you think he would want to come here and do a little recruiting for them, or whoever else he may be with?

You could be 1000% right but not enough is adding up on your side as the negative side. Believe me I hope you are the one that is on the right path here.

We all know ol boy isn't coming here...I'm more interested in getting to know why Bakas thinks he's the #23 prospect in the state. I'd like to know, who, on our staff also thinks that.

Advertisement
We all know ol boy isn't coming here...I'm more interested in getting to know why Bakas thinks he's the #23 prospect in the state. I'd like to know, who, on our staff also thinks that.

Yeah who knows. Maybe he stiff armed Mike for an interview or something? So much bull**** coming out of this kids recruitment, it would be fitting if he ended up a Nole.

If he comes for a visit I really think we get him. He's been on campus before...knows the coaches...there is no free plane ride/vacation. If he visits it means we are def in the mix for him. Maybe the 18 year old kid is having second thoughts about leaving home...who knows. Props to Golden and crew for not giving up on him. Imagine a 2014 secondary of Howard, Leggett, and Bush....Sign me up.

I told you all already. Tracey Howard has elite cover skills, but he tackles like Glenn Cook. Dude cant tackle and doesnt seem to have that mean streak to deliver a blow. Thats really been the only knock on him. Buddy dont like contact

Here's what I find interesting about Tracy Howard. I saw him play twice this year (on the internet) and he absolutely dominated. Then I watched a a bunch of video from the Nike Sparq camp in Oregon. Howard got tooled with regularity. He looked like he didnt belong at that level. He also had at least one other subpar showing at a 7 on 7 camp that I know of. IMO its not a surprise to see varying opinions on Tracy Howard. It's recruiting!!

The upside is there will many interweb brownie points in play here. :)

Advertisement

They don't. They just can't afford him.

I don't know who is telling what truth but seems like Bakas is losing/lost his grasp on Miami.

Bush to Auburn
McCord to USCe
PJ Williams 90% Cane
Amari Cooper #1 in State (not really Cane related but come on)

I question Bakas info on Howard, regardless if he comes here (which I don't think he will).

that?

Is that a serious question? Why do kids put a Miami hat on the table when we aren't even recruiting them?

Besides if he is really an FSU commit as some think, dont you think he would want to come here and do a little recruiting for them, or whoever else he may be with?

You could be 1000% right but not enough is adding up on your side as the negative side. Believe me I hope you are the one that is on the right path here.

Trust me, he isn't.

Advertisement
where is he going, NIU, in your opinion?

Popular scuttlebutt is that he's been an FSU silent for months now. I was close to believing it but not so sure now. If he ends up at FSU then I'll believe that he was a silent to them all along. If other, then who knows?

I don't know who is telling what truth but seems like Bakas is losing/lost his grasp on Miami.

Bush to Auburn
McCord to USCe
PJ Williams 90% Cane
Amari Cooper #1 in State (not really Cane related but come on)

I question Bakas info on Howard, regardless if he comes here (which I don't think he will).

When it comes to Howard though, it's not just Mike that wrote him off to UM a long time ago. Some are still clinging to it, but it looks like we are out, if you apply the proper recruiting algorithm

BS articles+Insider Info-Parents Tweets x Kids post visit comments / Fermans predictions = where he is going to school

that?

Trust me, he isn't.

Per Hurrikane, Howard is a silent to FSU via as good a source as you can get.

Just ask him and he will be sure to politely let you know.

Advertisement
Back