Howard planning to visit

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Per ITU

-he talks to coach Williams a lot. And it helps that Malcolm Lewis is coming here
-the coaching staff has been recruiting him hard since the title game
-he doesn't have any favorites
-he says that "Miami is Miami, they are a great program"
-his dad, a Miami fan, will play a big role in his decision even though everyone talks about his mom

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bakas claims that we dont think that highly of him as a prospect and that Howard is "just a BCS prospect, but certainly not elite" and that we havent recruited him for a long time . Fishbein then chimed in right after that and says Howard is the best CB prospect out of so. fla. in the last 10 years outside of Patrick Peterson. I find it very hard to believe that we dont want him, just as I find it very hard to believe that we dont want Ricardo Louis. Makes absolutely no sense. I simply dont believe its true (at least with Howard - we know about the WR/S issue with Ricardo, so thats more believable) Of all the things Bakas has said, this is what makes me question him most. Those are 2 elite local recruits that we should never let get out of so fla without an all out fight for them

Advertisement
Yeah, I think BigPoppa is referring to what Bakas said in the chat. Someone did a chat summary on grassy yesterday that included the comment about UM no longer recruiting howard. Goldcane summarized above the back and forth in that thread.

Edit: My bad. I didn't mean to say original poster above ( I changed it to Bigpoppa). I meant to reference the poster that said that GOlden had shut down his recruiting. ANd yes, Bakas said we are no longer recruiting him while Problem2 says otherwise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, I think the original poster is referring to what Bakas said in the chat. Someone did a chat summary on grassy yesterday that included the comment about UM no longer recruiting howard. Goldcane summarized above the back and forth in that thread.

Yes I got it from the chat summary posted over there but that wasnt really a secret I thought, it was just a little recap. Howard was always a pipe dream.

Yeah, I think the original poster is referring to what Bakas said in the chat. Someone did a chat summary on grassy yesterday that included the comment about UM no longer recruiting howard. Goldcane summarized above the back and forth in that thread.

Yes I got it from the chat summary posted over there but that wasnt really a secret I thought, it was just a little recap. Howard was always a pipe dream.

Alright, right now I'm confused as ****.

Advertisement
Back