Howard on Joe Rose show this a.m.

When Howard actually got up on him is where he looked good. Looked like he was in Avery's head big time after roughing him up a few times.

Advertisement
Ha ha, you're right. Don't even know why I said Young, like 5 times.

I cant keep track of these guys either, but thanks for the vid. Looks like Johnson could have done a 5 yard route on every play. The cushion and size difference are pretty crazy.
so howard was playing off coverage?

Yeah, it actually wasnt a very good "pro" Howard video for the most part. But the couple times Howard played up on him he showed the physical play some have noted. He had no trouble jamming and then turning/running with Johnson, and then Johnson threw a tantrum.

I cant keep track of these guys either, but thanks for the vid. Looks like Johnson could have done a 5 yard route on every play. The cushion and size difference are pretty crazy.

They kept trying to take Howard out of plays by sending Avery deep and then throwing short routes on his side. The respect was evident.

They kept trying to take Howard out of plays by sending Avery deep and then throwing short routes on his side. The respect was evident.
****...that's major respect there, to take your best receiver out of the game on purpose

He was playing off a few plays...but right after the 2 min mark there are 3 or 4 plays in a row where he sits back just enough to try bating the qb into making the throw. His feet and hips are ready to come to the ball and snatch it,

Advertisement
So Miami has always been on him but he has sort of just shrugged it off because he wanted to go away for school?

He talked about that too. He said that UM pretty much left him alone once he said he wanted to get out of state but once he changed his mind Golden and co. have been all over it. He said Golden is passionate and that Golden has made it clear he is going to win a national title and he believes in him.

So Bakas was correct in saying that Miami wasn't recruiting him, at least at the time.

So Miami has always been on him but he has sort of just shrugged it off because he wanted to go away for school?

He talked about that too. He said that UM pretty much left him alone once he said he wanted to get out of state but once he changed his mind Golden and co. have been all over it. He said Golden is passionate and that Golden has made it clear he is going to win a national title and he believes in him.

So Bakas was correct in saying that Miami wasn't recruiting him, at least at the time.

no because bakas said that about a week ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nolesdigestions posters want Miami to get hit with sanctions before Wednesday. Lulz I wonder why?

Advertisement
Maybe this is like a Sticks McCartney situation except it works in our favor. Instead of all his boys goig to WVU and him following them there, Tracy will stay home at Miami with all his boys.

I'll believe it when I see it, not getting my hopes up but **** Golden works his *** off. We would have quit recruiting this kid months ago under Shannon.

Advertisement
Back