Howard on Joe Rose show this a.m.

sniffin94

shoe program *****
I'm convinced more then ever now that its our battle to lose. Had great things to say about Golden, Duke....and he reffered to UM as US. He also said he always has been a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Joe also asked him if he had a leader of something in his gut telling him which of his final 3 he will choose and he said yes. He also said he has been to fsWHO and uIf and he just needs to get down to UM and he will know what to do after that visit.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it seems more and more like we may actually be the team to beat. But this has happened before, then he'll go and do some interview where it's almost like he's ****ting on us and we're barely in the picture. I feel like he might just be putting on that front to make it seem like we have no chance, only so he could surprise everyone in the end. That, or he doesn't really wanna come here, but the relationship he has with our other commits keeps pulling him back. I remember a while back, like around summer time, there was that interview with him where he said he didn't have any connection with UF recruits. That none of them would talk to him trying to get him on board. And of course, he's got plenty of friends here, which only got stronger with Deon committing here.

So Miami has always been on him but he has sort of just shrugged it off because he wanted to go away for school?

Advertisement
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it seems more and more like we may actually be the team to beat. But this has happened before, then he'll go and do some interview where it's almost like he's ****ting on us and we're barely in the picture. I feel like he might just be putting on that front to make it seem like we have no chance, only so he could surprise everyone in the end. That, or he doesn't really wanna come here, but the relationship he has with our other commits keeps pulling him back. I remember a while back, like around summer time, there was that interview with him where he said he didn't have any connection with UF recruits. That none of them would talk to him trying to get him on board. And of course, he's got plenty of friends here, which only got stronger with Deon committing here.

well said Gmo

OH SHEEEEIT!!!

did you all catch the hint at 3minutes or so??

Joe asked him about how excited he gets after these visits he takes to these schools.

Tracy said that he gets excited and he sees himself playing at these schools, but after 3 or 4 days of thinking, you see that those schools really aren't the ones for you

OHHHHHHHHHHH SHEEIT and he has visited UF and FSU already

Advertisement
So Miami has always been on him but he has sort of just shrugged it off because he wanted to go away for school?

He talked about that too. He said that UM pretty much left him alone once he said he wanted to get out of state but once he changed his mind Golden and co. have been all over it. He said Golden is passionate and that Golden has made it clear he is going to win a national title and he believes in him.

OH SHEEEEIT!!!

did you all catch the hint at 3minutes or so??

Joe asked him about how excited he gets after these visits he takes to these schools.

Tracy said that he gets excited and he sees himself playing at these schools, but after 3 or 4 days of thinking, you see that those schools really aren't the ones for you

OHHHHHHHHHHH SHEEIT and he has visited UF and FSU already

the whole interview had that tone...he is ours to lose

Kid even SOUNDS just like Brandon Harris.

Remember when everyone was speculating on how disgusting our D backfield would be if we had landed Patrick Peterson to go along with Brandon Harris.

Well, basically this is that all over again. Lock down corner in T Howard on one end, and athletic freak in D Bush on the other end, we HAVE to land this kid.

Advertisement
ya boy said it was a feeling in his gut about the school he wants to go to

and i'm sure his gut is telling him to stay home with the boys

In that interview........Tracy, Legget,, Bush, and Bailey spoke about playing together at the U. Legget was the ring leader of the conversation. After he fell out of this class things started falling apart. Too bad AJ cn only count to potato

Advertisement
I really didnt want to do this to myself.......but......cant.......help.......it........

Kid even SOUNDS just like Brandon Harris.

Remember when everyone was speculating on how disgusting our D backfield would be if we had landed Patrick Peterson to go along with Brandon Harris.

Well, basically this is that all over again. Lock down corner in T Howard on one end, and athletic freak in D Bush on the other end, we HAVE to land this kid.

Yep. This would be big. Bush is as gifted an athlete as Ive seen in awhile. Tall, long arms, fast...........just needs to settle in and learn a position. Tracy not as gifted athletically but budy knows how to play corner

tracey sucks now according to the Noles all of a suddenly!!!!!!

WE GOT HIM GUYS!!! YES WE DID!!!!!

Advertisement
Back