How was the Scrimmage?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would actually do well in that role honestly. Looks explosive running
He would actually do well in that role honestly. Looks explosive running
I'm sure the staff wants to keep him full time at QB. This year for depth, but next year a switch to slot could be his ticket. Edelman played QB in college, but the Patriots saw him in the slot and as a punt returner.

Advertisement
Regarding Perry v JW, the stats are pretty much even. JW got a boost from the final fluke play to Payton.

Honestly, neither of them were really impressive. Not bad. Just not "wow, that's the guy right there" which I'm sure has got to be frustrating to Enos and Manny.

JW is the more consistent thrower. The ball almost always goes to the right place and hits the target where it's supposed to.

Perry likes the big play, which can be a good and bad thing.

Need to see more from both tbh.

Advertisement
A lot of people making way to many judgments on Tate after 1 game. He ain't as good as Williams and the 2 weeks of spring practice has shown this but he has been pretty good most have said . Let's reserve judgement to see how his career plays out. **** let's see him play in an actual game first .

Saw in person. I kinda disagree. Keep in mind instead of blowing plays dead the d line tagged the qb and allowed them to scramble or throw.

They had problems holding up in play action passes.

That’s fair , like I said it was hard to tell on details from the stream but they had some good running lanes and whatnot

Advertisement
A lot of people making way to many judgments on Tate after 1 game. He ain't as good as Williams and the 2 weeks of spring practice has shown this but he has been pretty good most have said . Let's reserve judgement to see how his career plays out. **** let's see him play in an actual game first .
Bro at this rate Martell won’t play in a game as QB1

He has ground to make up with Perry & Williams.

Still early so I’m not writing anyone off just yet

Regarding Perry v JW, the stats are pretty much even. JW got a boost from the final fluke play to Payton.

Honestly, neither of them were really impressive. Not bad. Just not "wow, that's the guy right there" which I'm sure has got to be frustrating to Enos and Manny.

JW is the more consistent thrower. The ball almost always goes to the right place and hits the target where it's supposed to.

Which should be how it is when all the guys are learning a new playbook with a new coach and OC . Both Perry and Williams ( and **** even tate though he didnt show it today ) have a load of talent. Just need to learn the O and grow . Williams will be the starter though as his head for the game going back to HS is great and that is what perry seems to lack. But who knows Perry could surprise me and I hope he does .

I dont Think Perry finished his drives well. The one that sticks out is the multiple incompletions in which he was off to end the first half

Advertisement
Back