How was the Scrimmage?

William's cant make some of the throws Perry can, and he's definitely less mobile. Doesn't make him necessarily less talented (what and how are we defining that?), but 5 definitely has superior arm talent.
Williams is not less mobile than Perry, Did you see how Williams ran in highschool? He was known more so as a runner than Perry was and had 600 yards plus rushing as a senior. I beleive Williams can make all the throws too.

Advertisement
- O line looked better than I thought it would be
- Jarren has the better accuracy, Kosi was ok but nothing special.
- Receivers playing with emotions
- Tate Martell don`t know whats going on but he will be transferring again, looks like a true freshman with no experience
Tate is wishing his waiver wasn't approved right about now.

Williams is more well rounded, which makes him more talented, in my opinion. It's not all about arm strength. In fact, at this level arm strength is about the 3rd most important attribute a QB can possess. Accuracy and decision making are 1A and 1B.
Yes perry talent is there but the more well rounded quaterback looks like Jarren right now

The “reports” most of the big schools in the southeast wanted Perry, only Kentucky wanted Williams, but Williams is more talented and got no run last year.

This is not factual.

Williams accumulated offers from every big program in the south east in addition to Ohio state. Bama, Miami, Ohio state and auburn was pushing hard for him last fall but Miami obviously won out

Advertisement
Williams is not less mobile than Perry, Did you see how Williams ran in highschool? He was known more so as a runner than Perry was and had 600 yards plus rushing as a senior. I beleive Williams can make all the throws too.
He's still less mobile. Idc what his HS stats were. Perry is definitely more mobile.

Doesn't make him better tho.

Advertisement
Ya, Perry is always incorrectly listed as a dual threat. Kid can't run away from lineman. He's shifty, but a far inferior runner compared to the other 2.

He's still less mobile. Idc what his HS stats were. Perry is definitely more mobile.

Doesn't make him better tho.
What are we basing Perry’s mobility on because we didn’t really see any of it beyond his season last year because he didn’t do it much in highschool like Jarren?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The “reports” most of the big schools in the southeast wanted Perry, only Kentucky wanted Williams, but Williams is more talented and got no run last year.

tenor - 2019-04-13T133151.195.gif

Advertisement
Back