How the Gators feel about playing Miami on opening day

Advertisement
Congratulations on agreeing with the gayturd **** bag Chatfield. We know where you stand. Don’t forget to wear your orange and blue.
its the truth about us getting bodied by LSU, doesnt mean I stand with the blue n orange lol. **** some of yall cats stupid emotional like this is a real life war, dog I can say yo im rooting for Cotto but Canelo is going to kill him (same **** I told the guy personally that walked to ring with Cotto) I always told him and the whole ******* gym it wasnt a good matchup, but rooted for Cotto all day and had the flag but I have to be honest. The **** talking about us being light work gets me mad but what do you expect everyone to say when u get killed like that on national tv by LSU and the SEC is harder those r facts.

Picking Clemson vs us in the ACCC is being a Clemson fan? It just a prediction it doesnt make me less of a fan

Just read up about what the Gaytors are saying about their Spring ball. They allege Felipe Franks has been playing well, which might mean their secondary is not as good as some here claim because Franks simply is not a good passer. They are also really hyping up their TE Kyle Pitts so I looked him up and see he's 6'6" 246 lbs. Good thing we're going up against Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory in practice. They are a run first, short passing game team that will try to dink and dunk their way down the field, sprinkle in some jet sweeps and end-arounds, and milk clock.

Advertisement
its the truth about us getting bodied by LSU, doesnt mean I stand with the blue n orange lol. **** some of yall cats stupid emotional like this is a real life war, dog I can say yo im rooting for Cotto but Canelo is going to kill him (same **** I told the guy poersonally that walked to ring with Cotto) I told him it wasnt a good matchup, but rooted for Cotto all day and had the flag but I have to be honest. The **** talking about us being light work gets me mad but what do you expect everyone to say when u get killed like that on national tv by LSU and the SEC is harder those r facts

Save your “keeping it fair” bullshlt for people that give a shlt.

You either hate the turds or you don’t.

It’s not about “keeping it fair” or being rational..it’s hate. Hate is not rational. It’s hate.

If you don’t get that, go back to being a “fair” cuck. And I’ll go back to hating them, and you go back to being scared and fair.

I’m going in swinging, you can be going in with a top hat and a walker.

How Miami feels about playing the gaytor

Save your “keeping it fair” bullshlt for people that give a shlt.

You either hate the turds or you don’t.

It’s not about “keeping it fair” or being rational..it’s hate. Hate is not rational. It’s hate.

If you don’t get that, go back to being a “fair” cuck. And I’ll go back to hating them, and you go back to being scared and fair.

I’m going in swinging, you can be going in with a top hat and a walker.
I hate the fuqin Gators but since your a super being u must read my mind and know where my loyalty lies, sorry professor x I apologize. How am I scared if im not even playing in the game? I can dislike them and view the matchup without emotions its called being a man, i can hate a team and be like yo they good

I hate the fuqin Gators but since your a super being u must read my mind and know where my loyalty lies, sorry professor x I apologize. How am I scared if im not even playing in the game? I can dislike them and view the matchup without emotions its called being a man, i can hate a team and be like yo they good

You dislike them, I hate them. I can’t look at them without emotion. You don’t understand what hate is then.

You don’t get it. The **** is next level hate. You even capitalized the G .. you don’t fūcking get it

Advertisement
You dislike them, I hate them. I can’t look at them without emotion. You don’t understand what hate is then.

You don’t get it. The **** is next level hate. You even capitalized the G .. you don’t fūcking get it
I dont hate things that much, that takes mad time for me to hate. I dislike them I can type I hate but who knows if i really hate them to me its a game, I dislike the fuq out of bama fsu uf uga any team on top i dislike if it aint my canes

Advertisement
D3v8a1SV4AEy9RR.jpg

believe that is one Andrew Chatfield.

@dsddcane please be sure to send this message to the guys

"How the Gators feel about playing Miami on opening day" isn't an accurate headline.

"One one scrub redshirt freshman from South Florida is trying to trash-talk the Canes, as Miami had a rough 2018 and Florida had a good one—with no recollection that UF was a four-win team in 2017 and UM had double-digit wins and rose to #2 in the Playoffs picture going into the final weekend" is a bit more accurate.

One r-freshman doesn't speak for their entire team of lizards. I'm sure Mullen will make sure his boys stop saying dumb stuff from this point forward. Rivalry games don't need this type of fuel. Chatfield is a moron if he doesn't believe Miami will come to play.

Advertisement
Dont have a problem with what he said, its true. If they lose though he going to look mad saucy though.
You should have a problem with the context of what he said. He is implying we are not a rivalry and it is not a big game because last year we got beaten by LSU, ignoring that we beat them 8 times out of 10 and we have always been a problem for them. He is being and idiot not looking at the history of this matchup. And you, of course go with it.

Advertisement
Back