How the Gators feel about playing Miami on opening day

Advertisement
View attachment 83150

Got my shirt ready for game day to remind these folks who runs this rivalry lol ( I know its mad wrinkled came in a package today)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't be a dope man. If you can't admit their schedule, on paper, is tougher than ours, then you're just being safe-spacer.

I will never ever say one good thing about those fūckers. Ever.

I want to burn that ******* town down, I want to shoot their dogs, I want to skull fūck them on the 50 yard line.

GTFOH Gaytor!!!!

Look at the simpleton who can't argue the facts and goes this route. Maybe if you call me a Golden Domer that will magically make the schedule tougher.

I think it's a disgrace Miami is in the Coastal. But you sissies eat it up.

I will never ever say one good thing about those fūckers. Ever.

I want to burn that ******* town down, I want to shoot their dogs, I want to skull fūck them on the 50 yard line.

That's not saying something good about them. It's about the quality of the teams they have to play.

I admit it. I hate the fact Miami is in the Coastal. I tear it down any chance I get.

That's not saying something good about them. It's about the quality of the teams they have to play.

I admit it. I hate the fact Miami is in the Coastal. I tear it down any chance I get.

What is tearing down Miami being in the coastal going to get you? That’s just fūcking dumb. It’s not going to change, and all tearing it down does is create a atmosphere of negativity. That’s exactly what a rival fan would do.

Whether we were blowing up the coastal every year or not, it’s still going to be the same fūcking conference. Constantly tearing it down makes you either a whiny bltch or a rival troll.

You just revealed yourself.

Advertisement
Look at the simpleton who can't argue the facts and goes this route. Maybe if you call me a Golden Domer that will magically make the schedule tougher.

I think it's a disgrace Miami is in the Coastal. But you sissies eat it up.
The gaytors are the sissies. Aside from their lack of an OOS OOC home and home in 3 decades, do you think they would ever let us and F$U into the SEC?

You dislike them, I hate them. I can’t look at them without emotion. You don’t understand what hate is then.

You don’t get it. The **** is next level hate. You even capitalized the G .. you don’t fūcking get it
Facts.
Capitalizing the "g" is too respectful. I dread quoting "Gator Tears" on here because it was spelled with a capital "g" and without a "y" so I always try to put it in quotes. It should be "gaytor Tears"

What is tearing down Miami being in the coastal going to get you? That’s just fūcking dumb. It’s not going to change, and all tearing it down does is create a atmosphere of negativity. That’s exactly what a rival fan would do.

Whether we were blowing up the coastal every year or not, it’s still going to be the same fūcking conference. Constantly tearing it down makes you either a whiny bltch or a rival troll.

You just revealed yourself.

Are you surprised Mr. OG? This site is owned, moderated and its most popular posters are all Gators.

Also, **** ND and **** FSU, but its not even close with these ********. I went to a Central Fla high school and its personal.

To the substance of the waif's point, the Coastal is on par or just below the East. So yes, likely troll.

Advertisement
Are you surprised Mr. OG? This site is owned, moderated and its most popular posters are all Gators.

Also, **** ND and **** FSU, but its not even close with these ********. I went to a Central Fla high school and its personal.

To the substance of the waif's point, the Coastal is on par or just below the East. So yes, likely troll.

You either get it or you don’t. And the fact that there are a ton of gayturds here including the owners, tells me everything I need to know

UGA
Kentucky
turds
SCAR
Mizz
Vandy
UT

Miami
VT
GT
Duke
UVA
Pitt
UNC

I don't in any way see why the SEC east is being touted as some conference way tougher than the Coastal on this thread. It's not, at all. And yeah, the west is much more stacked, but we play FSU every year and the Atlantic has the best program in CFB right now. I have to respectfully disagree with this malarkey being spit above.

Advertisement
Back