How the Gators feel about playing Miami on opening day

Y’all don’t want to hear it, but that second part is true about getting whooped by LSU. But you never want your team to have that mentality. Defense held up LSU for a long time before being on the field too long took a toll. Btw everyone, Florida beat LSU last year.

I want to win the game as much as anyone else as well. But we don’t have much room to talk, gotta use this as fuel and let the play speak for itself
giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
Honestly do we see them as rivals at this point? We play every 4 years. Of course **** UF but this is hardly a rivarly game at least not at the level of FSU. My season is pretty much made if we beat FSU, dont really give a **** about UF.

That’s because they run and hide from playing us. Make no mistake, the hatred for the Gayturd is real, very real. FSpew gets some moniker of respect from Cane fans because at least they have the balls to play us annually. So fvck the Gayturd, I hope we hang a 50 bagger on Mullet and their mouthy, crappy **** fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
D3v8a1SV4AEy9RR.jpg

believe that is one Andrew chatfield.

@dsddcane please be sure to send this message to the guys
Last time I checked, their SEC cow bell, Golden Child, their Messiah of the SEC got bend over and spank like a ***** by an ACC team! Big boy huh! Big boys don’t buy pants off the kiddi rack like Bama did in the NCG! SEC is embarrassing! And over rated!

Last edited:
Advertisement
D3v8a1SV4AEy9RR.jpg

believe that is one Andrew chatfield.

@dsddcane please be sure to send this message to the guys

With a loss to Miami, this quote wont age well.

With that said, he has a historical point about Miami and all non-SEC teams until our Canes and other conferences prove otherwise on the field.

Clemson is certainly doing its part, time Manolo and Miami to join the Tigers.

Go Canes.

I see the 2019 game being eerily similar to the 2003 game, with A LOT of momentum swings. This is a primary reason why Coach Diaz is so concerned with how we respond to counter punches. This season the offense will definitely have to carry their weight and generate TD's off of turnovers at least 90% conversion.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I see the 2019 game being eerily similar to the 2003 game, with A LOT of momentum swings. This is a primary reason why Coach Diaz is so concerned with how we respond to counter punches. This season the offense will definitely have to carry their weight and generate TD's off of turnovers at least 90% conversion.

Go Canes

No comeback required this year. They are a team that loves to give other teams the early lead.

Y’all don’t want to hear it, but that second part is true about getting whooped by LSU. But you never want your team to have that mentality. Defense held up LSU for a long time before being on the field too long took a toll. Btw everyone, Florida beat LSU last year.

I want to win the game as much as anyone else as well. But we don’t have much room to talk, gotta use this as fuel and let the play speak for itself

Very true about UF beating LSU in Gainesville. The game in Orlando will unfortunately most likely be 60% gator fans. But I am predicting we pull out the win.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back