How the Gators feel about playing Miami on opening day

Advertisement
Y’all don’t want to hear it, but that second part is true about getting whooped by LSU. But you never want your team to have that mentality. Defense held up LSU for a long time before being on the field too long took a toll. Btw everyone, Florida beat LSU last year.

I want to win the game as much as anyone else as well. But we don’t have much room to talk, gotta use this as fuel and let the play speak for itself

Y’all don’t want to hear it, but that second part is true about getting whooped by LSU. But you never want your team to have that mentality. Defense held up LSU for a long time before being on the field too long took a toll. Btw everyone, Florida beat LSU last year.

I want to win the game as much as anyone else as well. But we don’t have much room to talk, gotta use this as fuel and let the play speak for itself
Motherfcker, we always have room to talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
D3v8a1SV4AEy9RR.jpg

believe that is one Andrew chatfield.

@dsddcane please be sure to send this message to the guys
Chatfield simply has bytch ways. Hes still in his feelings we wouldnt take him.

Advertisement
I’m going to be jackhammering their girls in the parking lot after the game in celebration. Those gayturd whores will be licking my taint 5 deep, while their jorts wearing cuck boyfriends watch.

Fūck those fa99ots.
Do those boyfriends still wear mullets? I remember those used to be big among the Gator.

*** Whopp'n Part Deux coming in Otown

They were talking that same SEC bull**** before this game as well.

I keep saying it: they do not see us as rivals. The one part of his quote that's true is they see this as just another game.

No excuse for us to not smack them as far as I'm concerned. I honestly believe FSU abd Clemson will be our toughest games this season.

They were talking that same SEC bull**** before this game as well.

I keep saying it: they do not see us as rivals. The one part of his quote that's true is they see this as just another game.

No excuse for us to not smack them as far as I'm concerned. I honestly believe FSU abd Clemson will be our toughest games this season.
Honestly do we see them as rivals at this point? We play every 4 years. Of course **** UF but this is hardly a rivarly game at least not at the level of FSU. My season is pretty much made if we beat FSU, dont really give a **** about UF.

Advertisement
Back