Georgia Tech
Miami
Syracuse
Louisiana
Florida

8-4 would be a best case scenario.

Advertisement
They're already halfway there.

Correct. Their 5 year stretch of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 is the worst 5 year stretch of any Big 3 school since we sucked in the 1970s.

What they're in the middle of right now is the worst any Big 3 school has been in over a generation.

They are 19-27 in their last 46 games. That's a .413 winning percentage.

Bobby Bowden lost 28 games total from 1987 to 2002. The current losers have lost 27 since 2018.

Last edited:
FSU 2022 schedule

Duquesne
LSU
Louisville
Boston College
Wake Forest
NC State
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Miami
Syracuse
Louisiana
Florida

Gimme Doo-cane and the points. Free money.

But UM had much more talent and got their butts handed to them this past season. Recruiting is only part of the game. Cristobal is another Willie Taggert. Hyped over insignificant accomplishments but never proven to be worth his contract. Keep the faith though. LOL
5-7, 3-6, 6-7, 5-7 Keep the faith. Cornrow Mike will take you to the next level. 6-6 is a possibility.

Last edited:
But UM had much more talent and got their butts handed to them this past season. Recruiting is only part of the game. Cristobal is another Willie Taggert. Hyped over insignificant accomplishments but never proven to be worth his contract. Keep the faith though. LOL
2016 Boca Raton Bowl - LOSS
2017 Liberty Bowl - LOSS
2018 Birmingham Bowl - LOSS
2019 Cotton Bowl - LOSS
2020 - NO BOWL
2021 - NO BOWL

SIGNIFICANT accomplishments -> Cornrow Mike (0-6).

Advertisement
FSU 2022 schedule

Duquesne
LSU
Louisville
Boston College
Wake Forest
NC State
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Miami
Syracuse
Louisiana
Florida

Bias aside, I could see them winning 5 games next season. Jermaine Johnson kept them in a few games last season. Losing both ends will cost them on D. The real ? is if they fire Norvell after another losing season.

FSU 2022 schedule

Duquesne
LSU
Louisville
Boston College
Wake Forest
NC State
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Miami
Syracuse
Louisiana
Florida

I think they will lose to LSU, NC State, Clemson, Miami, and Florida. Possibly Louisville as well.

Advertisement
No way they're better than 6-6 with that schedule. And they're going to fall apart culturally once everyone realizes Norvell is truly dead man walking. Unfortunately I think this is his last year.

Advertisement
Imagine how terrible a coach has to be to lose to magic Mike. Bottom of the barrel gutter trash to lose to him. Type of idiot that loses to Mike’s FSU team would get laughed out of polite society and would only be able to take shelter under a bridge with pedophiles who are chased out of decent areas.

#weare

How about BC and Wake? Thanks CF3K

Those are definitely toss-ups. Maybe BC can make it a "red bandana" game.

I usually don't put a lot of stock into Wake until halfway through the season. They have tended to underperform more than overperform. But, yeah, given 2021, maybe I can have more confidence than usual with Wake.

No way they're better than 6-6 with that schedule. And they're going to fall apart culturally once everyone realizes Norvell is truly dead man walking. Unfortunately I think this is his last year.

I think you are right about this. Within the "F$U insiders", they keep talking about how Prison Mike Norvell has things "buttoned down" behind the scenes. They keep talking about this impending turnaround. But let's really think about this.

After the disastrous opening of the season, Prison Mike managed to finish 5-3 in the final 8 games. But against who?

Win over Syracuse at Doak? Give me a break. Not even bowl eligible at 5-7.
Win over North Carolina on the road? Now that is a legitimate win, and something that Miami fell short of doing in 2021, but still only a 6-win team.
Win over UMass at home? Come on, now.
Loss at Clemson? Just sad that Dabo didn't brutalize F$U for the 2020 last-minute cancellation.
Loss to NC State at home? That's why I think NC State beats F$U this year again.
Win over Miami at Doak? I think we've discussed our collapse and the firing of Manny at length. This was a UM giveaway, not a signature F$U win.
Win over Boston College on the road? That's why I think F$U beats BC at home this year, even if it is a toss-up. Still, BC only won 6 games.
Loss at Florida? When Florida's coach was fired, and players were deserting Hogtown? THIS is why you can't say that Prison Mike has turned things around.

Abysmal finish. Five wins, three at home, two on the road. One win over an FBS team. One win over a dead-coach-walking team (us). Only one win worth mentioning as having any quality (UNC), even though UNC finished 6-6 in the regular season. Technically, the "best" win was against a 7-win Miami team, but we all know that Manny's fate was already decided.

So in light of all of this, in light of a 5-7 season where F$U staggered to the finish line by beating 4 ACC teams with an average 6-6 record and lost to a coachless Gaytor team...

And with F$U losing some of their best defenders, they may have 4 guys drafted from that defense, and who will they be replaced with? Jared Verse and two other 3-star transfers? Hey, maybe F$U will surprise us all and bring in some serious defense-side Portal talent, but as of right now, I'm just laughing.

And on offense? Man, they can sign all the Portal WRs and RBs they want, but they still have the same awful QB as last year. And they are running headlines on whether their OL will get back to AVERAGE, but they've only signed 2 Portal OLs, and so far EVERY Portal kid on offense is a 3-star.

So allow me to revise:

W - Duquesne at Doak
L - LSU on the road, Brian Kelly dances
L - Louisville on the road, SALY
W - Boston College at Doak, no red bandana
L - Wake Forest at Doak
L - NC State on the road, SALY
L - Clemson at Doak, SALY, maybe NOW Dabo takes his revenge for 2020
W - Georgia Tech at Doak
L - Miami at Hard Rock, Mario drinks a gallon of Cuban coffee pre-game
W - Syracuse on the road
W - Louisiana, Billy Gaypier is not around to save Louisiana
L - Florida, Billy Gaypier finally does something right

Can Prison Mike Norvell survive another 5-7 campaign, with Neon Deion just a short I-10/I-55 drive down the road?

To get bowl-eligible, F$U would have to beat NC State or Louisville. To get to 7 wins, F$U would have to beat NC State AND Louisville. To get to the dream world of 8 wins, F$U would have to beat NC State AND Louisville AND either UM or UiF.

I just don't see all of that happening. And if Prison Mike is 3-6 leaving Hard Rock? We might just kill that corny cornrow boy the way that Dabo killed Golden.

Open your eyes my friend...don't let your fandom dictate your words..2022 was better than both UF and the U and 2023 will be even better..big facts

Sorry that this moron only lasted 1 post. I was curious to find out how "2022 was better than both UF and the U and 2023 will be even better..big facts".

How is this even possible? It's only February.

Is he talking about Rivals recruiting rankings?

1645545446950.png

The 247 recruiting rankings?

1645545556105.png

Surely, he can't be talking about the games yet, right?

Advertisement
Back