How much better will the offense be this year?

It all comes down to play calling and player utilization. How many games have we suffered through over the past 10 years against teams with sub par QB play but had the appropriate play calling and players in the right positions to destroy us?

Obviously we have the talent, it’s just a matter of Enos calling the correct plays. Put our players in a position to succeed, not just take up space!

Oh, and I’m so **** glad we won’t have to watch that ridiculous pre-snap RB shift every play this year!!
or qb clapping hands.

Advertisement
Dan Enos (OC/QB) | Butch Barry (OL Coach) | Improved QB play | Improved O-Line | DJ Dallas | Lorenzo Lingard | Cam Harris | Realus George | Jeff Thomas | KJ Osborn | Brian Hightower | Mark Pope | Jeremiah Payton | Brevin Jordan | Will Mallory | Coach Feeley (Improved S&C)

.... All Reasons why the offense will show significant improvement from last season. I predict the offense will be ranked in the mid 20s this season.

To tell the truth I really don't know what to expect from the canes this season.nobody does way too many variables to count on.there's no doubt the defense is there and it's championship caliber but the offense that's totally the opposite right now.skill players are there but qb and oline right now isn't and we won't know anything until after the Aug 24 game how much it's improved.I know the fans here if your expecting a 5-0or a 4-1 record the first five games but it turns out to be 3-2 or worse you will jump off the deep end and expect changes asap.fans need to realize we have a new hc,new offensive staff and a new philosophy on offense.our record win wise will depend on how quickly these players grasp and gel in the new system.it could be the first game of it could half of the whole season for them to.now next year I expect us to be pretty close to being a typical Miami caliber team.I mean one that's going to dominate the good teams not just the powder puffs.

or qb clapping hands.
I'd love for the QB to do the clapping thing before the first play. Lull the gator into the false impression that last year's offense was carried over to this year. Then...

Don’t forget about this

giphy (7).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pre snap motion and more than three plays. Pretty sure we have a good chance of improving just with those two.

I'd love for the QB to do the clapping thing before the first play. Lull the gator into the false impression that last year's offense was carried over to this year. Then...
Yeah thatd be awesome to ***** with them like that.plus a few cane fans might say oh **** here we go again.then say ah ha surprise fooled you once again gaytors.another one have guard tap center do a hard count see how many jump offsides.

Perhaps I am too optimistic but I see a top 30 offense.

1 - Enos, QB coaching and development
2 - Inspired JT on $$$ season and being utilized the right way
3 - Two elite TE a year older and more seasoned
4 - Mark Pope being utilized the right way plus solid hands and leadership from the Buffalo kid
5- a lot better conditioned team and it will show big time on the performance of the OL
6 - two beasts at RB about to explode

bumping this lines at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we as Canes fans forgot that coaches can actually make things easier on our boys by using cleverly designed plays.

Exhibit A:

Advertisement
I think we as Canes fans forgot that coaches can actually make things easier on our boys by using cleverly designed plays.

Exhibit A:

Man. We went from Run run pass kick to run run run run run run run run run run pass kick!

Exhibit A:

Did I just see a drag route completed to an small, quick receiver?

Shedding tears of joy....

lol , remember we were at the lowest of lows offensively last year. It literally couldn’t get any worse. With a new playcaller I’m sure excited because that richtirement offense was draining

Advertisement
Back