How many top propects did miami overlook ?

Awwww the monthly who we missed out on thread not to be confused with the weekly how did we miss on Lamar thread...

Advertisement
The Miami staffs have always missed on some players or not recruited some "highly ranked" players for one reason or another.

Of course, the best Miami staffs do better - that's (one of many reasons) why they were the better.

But, I'm sure Mini will solve all the problems, just like he did when he was HC at ...........

How many kids in the miami area did miami overlook(who wanted to be canes) ? I can name a few, devontae freeman, amari cooper, henry parish (maybe) and are they doomed to do it again with 2021 prospect Amari Daniels out of Miami Central ??
ESPN College Football (@ESPNCFB) Tweeted:
Devonta Freeman felt disrespected by his hometown Canes.

So he went to FSU and did something about it. https://t.co/uIIo1q3Bo9

It was way before my time but did Derrick Thomas ever consider Miami? I'd read once that he and Randy Shannon were childhood friends, he has to be the best player from South Florida ever that we didn't get.

Bridgewater? He was committed. When we fired Randy, he decommitted.
I wonder where we would be if Bridgewater stayed committed. 3 years of him lighting it up. Different trajectory for the program for years?

Advertisement
I don't think we "overlooked" prospects.

I think our staffs are just bad at convincing guys to go to Miami.

I wonder where we would be if Bridgewater stayed committed. 3 years of him lighting it up. Different trajectory for the program for years?

He made Charlie Strong look like a good coach, so maybe he would have made Randy look decent too.

However, he was wavering in his commitment to Miami.

He made Charlie Strong look like a good coach, so maybe he would have made Randy look decent too.

However, he was wavering in his commitment to Miami.
Bridgewater would of changed this program, imagine him and duke johnson and amari copper .... only in my dreams

Advertisement
Back