How many top propects did miami overlook ?

- LeSean McCoy after the knee injury
- Jalen Ramsey never offered (said he was a Canes fan)
- Xavier Rhodes never offered
- Janoris Jenkins never offered
- JJ Watt never offered (said he was a Canes fan)
- Lamar Jackson
- Teddy Bridgwater
- James Burgess jr (beast in college)
- Devonta Freeman (which is the reason we didn’t get Dalvin Cook)
Bridgewater was most definitely not overlooked. He just left the class.

Advertisement
You name 3 dudes

Freeman a definite miss by RADIO

Cooper we were fighting hard but he made a business decision

and Parish is TBD but at the moment we have two better backs on deck

How many kids in the miami area did miami overlook(who wanted to be canes) ? I can name a few, devontae freeman, amari cooper, henry parish (maybe) and are they doomed to do it again with 2021 prospect Amari Daniels out of Miami Central ??
ESPN College Football (@ESPNCFB) Tweeted:
Devonta Freeman felt disrespected by his hometown Canes.

So he went to FSU and did something about it. https://t.co/uIIo1q3Bo9

There’s already a thread in the recruiting board on this

Advertisement
I wonder why.

In the name of trying to be a smart ***, you just proved you're a jack ***, unless you're a 3rd grade female teacher with a red pen going around looking for small errors on a football blog, you have to be a clown, lol. If i was you, and thankfully will never be, you should really think before you post. You're the same wan b a be UM fan that want to beat your chest and talk about the dominant years but in the same breath would try and put those same players down. You just like the penn disgrace morons who didnt offer teddy bridgewater cause they have that same prejudice setup you have. But dont worry, keep up your True colors work, "its good people on both sides", you gone do a good job, Make UM Great Again, Wheeeeewww Hoooooo!

Advertisement
If we bankrolled you, could you fix it?

I dont need the bank roll, but i'd dam sho fix it. Its not hard, UM administration/B.O.T.'s has always been stupid tho. We'd have UM up and running in no time flat, guess who my headcoach would be, cause we bout to bring it all the way back Miami style now, the headcoach gone be Luke, either chad johnson or santana gone be my widereceivers coach, i'll let luke do alot of the other hires, the Music at joe robbie gone be different, oh, we not only gone win, we going back to dominating. You talking bout putting a fence up, Dade County would instantly be back on lockdown, and the tide would turn real quick! We'd lead college football in wins and penalties!

I dont need the bank roll, but i'd dam sho fix it. Its not hard, UM administration/B.O.T.'s has always been stupid tho. We'd have UM up and running in no time flat, guess who my headcoach would be, cause we bout to bring it all the way back Miami style now, the headcoach gone be Luke, either chad johnson or santana gone be my widereceivers coach, i'll let luke do alot of the other hires, the Music at joe robbie gone be different, oh, we not only gone win, we going back to dominating. You talking bout putting a fence up, Dade County would instantly be back on lockdown, and the tide would turn real quick! We'd lead college football in wins and penalties!
I believe you.

Advertisement
Again, if I'm a life-long Cane fan and I get the offer the night before I sign ( which it was never that late) I'm going there. Like I said if a kid is an Alabama or LSU fan and they get that last minute offer they go there. It is what it is.

This 100%

People do not realize that not every recruit wants to stay in their local area. Some of them just wanted to get out of the South Florida area. You go from being a small fish in an ocean to a big fish in a small pond when you relocate to Tuscaloosa, Tallahassee, Gainesville, Auburn, Athens, etc.

Advertisement
By far the most costly mis-eval in the history of the program was Chris Gamble. Without him, OSU* probably doesn't make the title game. Which means Miami would have steamrolled UGA or Iowa en route to a 2nd consecutive title. Even if OSU* did make the title game, Gamble would have played for us over Glenn Sharpe. Thus not committing the phantom P.I. penalty that cost us #6.

In the name of trying to be a smart ***, you just proved you're a jack ***, unless you're a 3rd grade female teacher with a red pen going around looking for small errors on a football blog, you have to be a clown, lol. If i was you, and thankfully will never be, you should really think before you post. You're the same wan b a be UM fan that want to beat your chest and talk about the dominant years but in the same breath would try and put those same players down. You just like the penn disgrace morons who didnt offer teddy bridgewater cause they have that same prejudice setup you have. But dont worry, keep up your True colors work, "its good people on both sides", you gone do a good job, Make UM Great Again, Wheeeeewww Hoooooo!

I’ll pay ten bucks for a translation into English.

Advertisement
Back