How is this possible? 54 Rush Attempts, 0 Tackles For Loss

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted1562
  • Start date Start date
Show me some of these 8 man fronts.

******* Folden, he can't even keep up with the lies anymore.

I've seen plenty of 8 man fronts. Team lines up in 5 wide, we roll out 2 CBs and 3 LBs to "cover" those receivers with 3 down lineman.

Al is correct. That math equals 8. Now apologize.

Advertisement
I've been saying this for some time now. Because our DL isn't allowed to penetrate a positive play for us is a 2-3 yard gain as opposed to a negative rush.

8 man front is meaningless if 3 of the 8 are out of the box. Anyone remember how we use to play FSU in 2003/2004? Shannon would walk up a DB in the box on every play almost. in 2003 it was Greg Threat, in 2004 it was Rolle. Now granted that it helps when you have Sean Taylor or Brandon Merriweather playing the deep safety.

Worst part is this **** wouldnt be accepted by any coach besides golden this was the perfect example of why you fire your dc but not golden he believes in both the scheme and process.

How is this possible? 54 Rush Attempts, 0 Tackles For loss
81.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

0.jpg

Advertisement
Golden is such a liar. Was Perryman even playing. And this 3-4 is known from sending both middle LBS thru the A and B gaps. We never ever do this. Like am so sick and tired of these guys. And Losers keep defending them. The former players need to start speaking up line Buchanan. They have completely changed the philosophy of Miami. ....and that's not a good thing. Jamal Carter is a head hunter, he has not made one impact tackle, neither have Deon Bush. Every tackle is 15 yard gain. Every week they play the same passive ****. Other teams are not better than us, they are simply outnumbering us at the point of attack.

Probably more alarming was the fact that guys were wide open every time they opted to throw. If you're not selling out vs run, one would think you'd at least solidify the back end. If I'm Dono and I see guys running that free when they pass, there's no good reason not to just send guys flying at the backfield. You have to take away SOMETHING.

Dono has again shown us that he values theory over reality--playsheets over real life.

Advertisement
Q: Were the DB's giving too much of a cushion? Were they too far off the ball, because it seemed that way.

Golden: No, I don't think we were too far. Are you talking about in the run game? Because in the pass game there weren't a lot of passes. We allocated a lot of people down. You're zone pressure 60 percent of the time on first and second down, you're in eight man fronts the whole time. So we missed a lot of tackles, did not make them pay by getting a tackle for loss. I thought the quarterback ran proficiently, which we were worried about. Because him in conjunction with an All-American tailback, they both get going they're going to cause you problems.

Lol best part is he actually thinks he's stacking the box

0 TFLs....its mind boggling why we do the things we do on defense.

LOL at people thinking that more talent would solve the problem. You roll out the 2001 canes, and they would be extremely limited with Goldens/Doritos defense.

I've said over and over again that the talent level doesnt really matter. yeah they might not be as bad as the 2012 team but there is a ceiling with this BS "defense".

any decent coach will exploit it all day. it is prevent defense

So that's what he does now? Just spouts off random football-isms, jumbles them together, and hopes people don't understand them?

Advertisement
Get this tub of **** out of my face. How arrogant can a guy be to think everyone listening to his bull**** is so stupid they can't wrap their minds around his genius?

Advertisement
That's all you need to see to know that Golden & D'Onofrio's defensive scheme and ability to adjust (AKA "coaching") is absolutely terrible.

A high school team would figure out a way to accidentally stumble upon a tackle for loss if a college team ran 54 times against them, yet our scheme, play calling, and adjustments couldn't lead to a single play being blown up.

Is Nebraska really that much better than us? To the point where we can't get in the back field on 54 different plays? I find it hard to believe.

Our coaches simply put our players in positions where they can't succeed, minimizing the talent we have on this team. Zero aggression.

Regardless of what happens with this coaching staff in the short term, five years down the road when talented guys like Tyriq McCord, Artie Burns, Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, and Jamal Carter are having solid NFL careers after being drafted in late rounds due to sub-par collegiate production, it will be unavoidably obvious how terrible this coaching staff was.
Golden. That's how it's possible

Simply adding a guy in the proverbial box or blitzing a guy far outside doesnt do much when you're asking guys to catch blocks. We've been through this several times over but Golden won't accept it.

Advertisement
Back