How is Peyton Matocha only a 3*?

Who is this 4 or 5 star recruit you speak of in 2020? A true freshman?

We will get a high caliber QB in 2020 which will sit until Tate leaves. Bottom line is the kid is not Miami caliber and will never start here. He's only being offered for depth. Look at his other offers, there is a reason for that.

Advertisement
Like I said, he's not Miami caliber. He's only being considered bc of our QB situation and the anticipation that there will be at least one transfer. The kid is just depth, he will never start at Miami.

Thank you Larry Blustein.

Write more please!

Calm your ****, sweetheart. No need to get hysterical.

That’s why it’s called “competition.” I have a good feeling about this kid.

Williams is a stud and the QB that I believe should have started this past season. Tate is a big time talent, in my opinion. Peyton is extremely underrated. May the best QB win!

Tate without a doubt is the future for Miami. Has the personality + talent that Miami has been wanting for years.

Not sold on the kid at all. Anyone can look good in a highlight reel and even then, his weak arm is apparent. We filled the void of a needed qb this offseason in Martell, if he comes...cool. He won’t see the field and will transfer because the momentum will pick up after this year in the recruiting/portal circuit and the 2020 class will more closely resemble Storm 18 instead of Rainshower 19

Advertisement
Meh. Not really sure this guy should be a take. He's got good size but nothing else about him really stands out. I guess he could be a project and at least provide depth should any of the currently enrolled guys leave but this kid screams Preston Dewey to me.

Hey, it's closing time and the HS '19 quarterbacks are picked over. Take what you can get and hope he develops in the system.

he doesn't have a lot of offers. strange that enos is so high on him. maybe Enos can coach him up

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be a fun one to come back to in a few years with all these QB gurus declaring him a JAG.

All season I read on here that we needed to take a HS QB. God forbid Tate doesn't get eligible and someone one transfers, you want to go into next year with 2 scholarship QBs?

He's 1 of the highest rated QBs left on the board(read somewhere that he's the highest remaining dual threat, idk if that's accurate) he's absolutely a take. Hope we lock him down this weekend.

Idk why everyone cares about the stars so much like c’mon it’s all messed up like Khalil Mack was a 2⭐️ at BUFFALO, btw Lamar Jackson was a 3 star too for y’all **** suckers who say “Khalil Mack isn’t a QB” smh

Idk why everyone cares about the stars so much like c’mon it’s all messed up like Khalil Mack was a 2⭐️ at BUFFALO, btw Lamar Jackson was a 3 star too for y’all **** suckers who say “Khalil Mack isn’t a QB” smh
Mack went unnoticed by everyone that’s a given but every Miami fan knew Lamar was a stud it’s just nobody thought he had the grades.

But honestly quit this Bs about oh this guy was a two star look how good he is blah blah blah it gets old.

Peyton is a solid QB that should be taken this late in the 2019 class but there’s a reason a lot of schools other than Wyoming aren’t recruiting him some of y’all need to accept that.

Advertisement
I come on here for insults and the usual comparisons to our greats when reading about marginal talent. You guys fail yet again. No KEN DORSEY comparisons. I read 5 **** pages no Ken Dorsey comp. I question this boards commitment.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back