How is Peyton Matocha only a 3*?

Advertisement
Looks like a JAG. We need a bluechip top tier fella. Enough playing patty-cakes with people considering the likes of Akron this is #TNM
Yeah cuz finding a blue chip with three weeks left til NSD is easy to come by. Seriously do y’all guys ever think before posting?

Advertisement
This kid has 4* film without a doubt. He is absolutely legit. There’s a reason Enos has put him at the top of the board. This is a stud QB prospect.
I think some of y’all need to slow down with these type of praise. The kid has some qualities to like but he needs a lot of work before we know what he really is. He’s an absolute take but as far as saying he should be a 4* or a stud I’m pumping the brakes on that.

I think some of y’all need to slow down with these type of praise. The kid has some qualities to like but he needs a lot of work before we know what he really is. He’s an absolute take but as far as saying he should be a 4* or a stud I’m pumping the brakes on that.

He'll be good. We'll revisit this thread in a couple years. This kid is a 500% take, especially considering where we stand as of now, and Enos' actions confirm that for me. He immediately went to the top of the board for a reason. This kid is absolutely underrated and will be a good player in college, IMO. We'll see.

This kid has 4* film without a doubt. He is absolutely legit. There’s a reason Enos has put him at the top of the board. This is a stud QB prospect.

No. You're fandom is causing u to be bias. If he were going to Houston I gaurantee u would have a different perspective. Not to mention this is one of the worst QB classes there has been in a while so ranking is skewed.

Advertisement
No. You're fandom is causing u to be bias. If he were going to Houston I gaurantee u would have a different perspective. Not to mention this is one of the worst QB classes there has been in a while so ranking is skewed.

Biased*. You can't be bias. You can have bias...it's a noun. Biased is an adjective.

And no, I'm not biased at all. The kid can play, and I'd bet he proves it at the collegiate level. I hope he comes here, and IMO he's a better prospect than Legendre. I believe Enos agrees with that.

The kid had 4300 yards of offense and almost 50 TDs last year. Let him develop under a good QB teacher. To me, this is a no-brainer take. But either way, my opinion and your opinion don't mean **** because he's clearly a take for Enos and he will be in this class. So we'll get to revisit this in a couple years when the kid is starting or he transfers to Abilene Christian.

Agree totally on the down QB class though, that much is fact. And he's ranked very low.....a low ranking in a crappy class isn't helping my case that he's any good. His film and his production are. We shall see.

Biased*. You can't be bias. You can have bias...it's a noun. Biased is an adjective.

And no, I'm not biased at all. The kid can play, and I'd bet he proves it at the collegiate level. I hope he comes here, and IMO he's a better prospect than Legendre. I believe Enos agrees with that.

The kid had 4300 yards of offense and almost 50 TDs last year. Let him develop under a good QB teacher. To me, this is a no-brainer take. But either way, my opinion and your opinion don't mean **** because he's clearly a take for Enos and he will be in this class. So we'll get to revisit this in a couple years when the kid is starting or he transfers to Abilene Christian.

Agree totally on the down QB class though, that much is fact. And he's ranked very low.....a low ranking in a crappy class isn't helping my case that he's any good. His film and his production are. We shall see.

He will come, look at his other offers. He'll redshirt next year and keep the team GPA high until his redshirt junior year when he graduates and transfers. The kid does have talent and potential but not Miami caliber. He's not going to beat out Tate for the job or the other 4 or 5 ⭐ QB that we recruit in '20 to play when Tate leaves.

Can someone please convince me that he doesn't have a really weak arm?
He does. Thats the only question on him. Yes he can throw long but that doesnt mean you have a strong arm. He has no zip on outside balls. You can work on that though with better mechanics. He checks out every other box.

Advertisement

I agree 100% with your post. I think that he will be an excellent college QB. Fans will be pleasantly surprised at what this kid will be able to do. You can’t teach a lot of what this kid brings to the table. LeGendre has a stronger arm, but Peyton smokes him in almost every other category. Especially in footwork, throwing motion, anticipation and pocket awareness. Want Enos to land this kid over any other QB left on the board.

I agree 100% with your post. I think that he will be an excellent college QB. Fans will be pleasantly surprised at what this kid will be able to do. You can’t teach a lot of what this kid brings to the table. LeGendre has a stronger arm, but Peyton smokes him in almost every other category. Especially in footwork, throwing motion, anticipation and pocket awareness. Want Enos to land this kid over any other QB left on the board.

Like I said, he's not Miami caliber. He's only being considered bc of our QB situation and the anticipation that there will be at least one transfer. The kid is just depth, he will never start at Miami.

Like I said, he's not Miami caliber. He's only being considered bc of our QB situation and the anticipation that there will be at least one transfer. The kid is just depth, he will never start at Miami.

Looking forward to revisiting this thread in a couple of years if we land this kid.

Advertisement
Biased*. You can't be bias. You can have bias...it's a noun.

slideshow_1161548_bias.0.jpg

He will come, look at his other offers. He'll redshirt next year and keep the team GPA high until his redshirt junior year when he graduates and transfers. The kid does have talent and potential but not Miami caliber. He's not going to beat out Tate for the job or the other 4 or 5 ⭐ QB that we recruit in '20 to play when Tate leaves.

Who is this 4 or 5 star recruit you speak of in 2020? A true freshman?

Who's he going to start over? Tate? The 4 or 5⭐ '20 kid we get next year? Please inform me. Kids tape is not even better than Jarrens or Kosis coming out of high school.

Calm your ****, sweetheart. No need to get hysterical.

That’s why it’s called “competition.” I have a good feeling about this kid.

Williams is a stud and the QB that I believe should have started this past season. Tate is a big time talent, in my opinion. Peyton is extremely underrated. May the best QB win!

Advertisement
Back