How is Peyton Matocha only a 3*?

My sauces have said teams don’t like his funny name. Patocha lmao!

Ceremonial_Matcha_New_Tin_efd8a7e2-35c7-4b1c-b76c-9f303f8669de_900x.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked his film but his arm strength was not that impressive which is why I would assume he is rated where he is at. That said, I liked his film.

Advertisement
This kid's out route passing is ELITE! I'm a fan.

I was most impressed with his accuracy throwing on the run. He put some balls right on target on those throws. Might not be a superstar, but if Weldon or Perry leave, he's got potential to be a good backup.

1. Late bloomer as its already been stated so not having two/three years of camp circuits to have your name brought up will ding you

2. He doesn't play for a perennial power in Texas so he doesnt get the bump that comes if he was a late bloomer at say Lake Travis, Dallas Skyline, Aledo etc..

3. Plus there is a lot of great Texas QBs who come out with some really nice traits as they've been coached amazingly well so its hard to siphon through them all..... which is another reason I personally am shocked we haven't been beating down Texas looking for signal caller the past decade plus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having a different opinion makes me a troll? And thanks fella, back atcha

When you give ZERO support for your contrarian opinion and you just joined 11 days ago, I am certain you can see how some people may jump to that conclusion.

Personally, I don't think you are a troll. I do think unsupported opinions are completely and utterly worthless, unless they are the opinions of people with a track record of being right on such matters, which you are not.

When you give ZERO support for your contrarian opinion and you just joined 11 days ago, I am certain you can see how some people may jump to that conclusion.

Personally, I don't think you are a troll. I do think unsupported opinions are completely and utterly worthless, unless they are the opinions of people with a track record of being right on such matters, which you are not.

Fair enough & thank you for the detailed explanation. I’ll earn my stripe.

His mechanics are better than Perry Martell and Weldon. He has great vision and accuracy! Williams and this kid have received solid coaching. The only concern I have is the level of competition. Martell is overrated but I like his passion and leadership skills. Canes can’t go wrong with the new offensive schemes and OC experience. No one in the quarterback room has proven he can be elite but Perry has demonstrated he can lead a team back from a 20 point deficit. Let the competition begin and best quarterback win on the field...not high school stats

Advertisement
Back