How I feel after last night......

Advertisement
Duke is on pace for back-to-back Coastal titles. Duke is the new VT. And Miami is a nobody b/c we have been in the ACC for ten years and have nothing to show for it.

You guys obvi don't understand football then what I saw was a lot of luck and bad call to end the game you can't blame the coaches for a ball that gets tipped to Karlos and a fumble for Neary not get called I think Al should have done some more on O to close FSU out but FSU has been there before and no one could before with all that said I think our D was playing really well

Also u guys look for reasons to say its Al fault. I don't think it was his fault we lost last night a couple bounces our way or our dline getting to jameis a few more times we win I'm not blaming golden for the loss. If he won u idiots wouldn't give him credit anyways so...

These blind a$$ mofos need that thing big O be playing. " watch out everybody, there is a blind a$$ fan coming through". This cr@p reminds me of the dolphins, **** the bed against Green Bay and Detroit and come on talking about, we are two plays away from 8-2. No ***** you are 6-4. We made mistakes, FSU made mistakes, alot. We are one of the most penalized teams in the country. That didn't just show up in this game, thats no players, thats coaching. It has happened all season. Every game we lost...couldn't stop the other team from running it, miss tackles, players don't trust each other bull speak. That didn't just show up last night. 4 times it has. These are not anomolies, they are trends. You remember when Nebraska played Wisconsin in 2012 in the Big 10 Title game and Wissy and ran for 1200 yards? They out did that last night. Pelini is a corch, he out corched Golden. But hey, we trounced VT and UNC and Cinci.

Golden needs to go. We are losing a ton of players on defense...does anyone remember the last time that happened what followed the next 2 seasons? The two worst defenses my eyes every witnessed in '12 and '13. Thats what next when Chickillo, DP, Pierre etc leave. We are done. just like Randy 9 wins is Golden's pinnacle. Keeping him around will waste Kaaya's career like we did with Duke. Toilet bowls every year and moral victories.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys are whining way too much. I never post here but some of you are out of touch with reality. This was not on coaching. This was players not making plays. Difference in the game was Cook and Ramsey made plays while our guys didnt. This is like the 99 season. We will be fine. I expect better from dhucks but you sound just like some of these other negative Nancys. Santana Moss said it best. Big time players make big time plays in big games.

What are your expectations of the staff? What were they last night?

These blind a$$ mofos need that thing big O be playing. " watch out everybody, there is a blind a$$ fan coming through". This cr@p reminds me of the dolphins, **** the bed against Green Bay and Detroit and come on talking about, we are two plays away from 8-2. No ***** you are 6-4. We made mistakes, FSU made mistakes, alot. We are one of the most penalized teams in the country. That didn't just show up in this game, thats no players, thats coaching. It has happened all season. Every game we lost...couldn't stop the other team from running it, miss tackles, players don't trust each other bull speak. That didn't just show up last night. 4 times it has. These are not anomolies, they are trends. You remember when Nebraska played Wisconsin in 2012 in the Big 10 Title game and Wissy and ran for 1200 yards? They out did that last night. Pelini is a corch, he out corched Golden. But hey, we trounced VT and UNC and Cinci.

Golden needs to go. We are losing a ton of players on defense...does anyone remember the last time that happened what followed the next 2 seasons? The two worst defenses my eyes every witnessed in '12 and '13. Thats what next when Chickillo, DP, Pierre etc leave. We are done. just like Randy 9 wins is Golden's pinnacle. Keeping him around will waste Kaaya's career like we did with Duke. Toilet bowls every year and moral victories.

I'm ****ed that these kids came to UM to put them back on the map, and they haven't beat FSU yet. Rustles the **** out of my jimmies. It should have happened last night.

Also u guys look for reasons to say its Al fault. I don't think it was his fault we lost last night a couple bounces our way or our dline getting to jameis a few more times we win I'm not blaming golden for the loss. If he won u idiots wouldn't give him credit anyways so...

Lulz

It's the players' faults that your boy Corch Al is 0-4 vs FSU.

Duke and georgia tech are having more success than us, yet it's okay with half you people. Oh how we've fallen

Advertisement

I'm ****ed that these kids came to UM to put them back on the map, and they haven't beat FSU yet. Rustles the **** out of my jimmies. It should have happened last night.
The look on Duke face at the end of the game when he had to come out was painful to watch.

Everyone wants that to happen, but it won't happen when you have 3 turnovers, missed FGs, dropped TDs, and a QB who goes 6-17. Also add to the fact FSU never got called for holding and they got a fluke TD pass that was all luck. Miami had their chances and I have been sick to my stomach all day, but they did not make the plays when it mattered most. Kaaya had his chances in the 2nd half and did not capitalize. Dobard didn't capitalize on his big play. The FG/XP unit did not capitalize in their chances. Berrios didn't. The defensive line never got pressure unless they were helped by extra pass rushers from the back 7.

Am I happy Miami lost? Not even in the slightest, but I am happy about the direction of the program. We've grown as a team, smashed the average teams and played as competitive as you can against the elite team over the last 2 months. The team is on the up and up and one loss isn't going to tear me down. I am a Canes fan and including this loss, I have witnessed the best football I have ever seen from this program since 2005 in Blacksburg.

Unless Miami lays an egg to end the season I will remain optimistic because the future is looking bright in my eyes. Kaaya keeps on growing and will definitely learn from his mistakes in this game. Perryman and others will be hard to replace, but we've got the guys that can step up and do it. If Duke comes back, which won't surprise me, I would expect use to hit 10 wins in the regular season. Anything less and it's a disappointment. It's all aligned. The team is finally playing well again and has been so consistently. They made a few mistakes last night that cost them the game, but overall, they are going up and improving every week and I am excited. I see us dominating UVA and Pitt and winning a bowl game. I see us taking that into next year and shocking the nation.

Anything less, then I'm hopping off this ship. But I don't think it will come to that. We'll watch and see.

They did beat FSU last night. Then Gluttonous Maximus happened.

You guys obvi don't understand football then what I saw was a lot of luck and bad call to end the game you can't blame the coaches for a ball that gets tipped to Karlos and a fumble for Neary not get called I think Al should have done some more on O to close FSU out but FSU has been there before and no one could before with all that said I think our D was playing really well

Correct

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back