How I feel after last night......

Advertisement
We desperately need Virginia and Pitt to beat us...it's what is best for the program at this point. The amount of **** Golden would have to endure all offseason might sour him on his long term future here and cause him to look elsewhere again.

You guys are whining way too much. I never post here but some of you are out of touch with reality. This was not on coaching. This was players not making plays. Difference in the game was Cook and Ramsey made plays while our guys didnt. This is like the 99 season. We will be fine. I expect better from dhucks but you sound just like some of these other negative Nancys. Santana Moss said it best. Big time players make big time plays in big games.

And here come all the Golden worshippers to tell you how Golden is a great coach even though we are 6-4 this season, and just gave the game away to our biggest rival.

Moral Victory U

Yeah, I just want to sit in a dark room by myself with the FSU War Chant playing on repeat and punish myself. **** this feeling.

Advertisement
And here come all the Golden worshippers to tell you how Golden is a great coach even though we are 6-4 this season, and just gave the game away to our biggest rival.

Moral Victory U

It's a ******* disease dude. I'm sure the administration asked employees to hit the boards today in full fledge Don Bailey Jr apologetic mode.

Anyone who is still supporting this guy isn't a real fan of the program. Period. I stand by that statement 100%

You guys are whining way too much. I never post here but some of you are out of touch with reality. This was not on coaching. This was players not making plays. Difference in the game was Cook and Ramsey made plays while our guys didnt. This is like the 99 season. We will be fine. I expect better from dhucks but you sound just like some of these other negative Nancys. Santana Moss said it best. Big time players make big time plays in big games.

How about miami make some plays against a team that finsihers the season with more than 8 wins? Seems like Golden's guys have no problem making plays against inferior garbage teams or teams with inflated records due to a garbage schedule.

I watched a true freshman break 4 tackles in route to the winning score. Weren't missed tackles a problem in the nebraksa game? Weren't they a problem in 2012? Different players. Same problems. That's the hc.

Great, your first post is your worst post. Refrain from posting again. You think this is all about blaming Golden but fail to see the bigger picture. This is year 4 of the same crap. Starts at the top. This is not players making plays. It's coach vs coach and jumbo won the chess match. Simple as that. Fsu had turnovers too. They fugged up and dropped tds too. But when it came time to make sure their players had the best opportunity to succeed they came through because that's what they're PREPARED TO DO. gtfoh

Here come faculty and Golden family members...this ought to be a fun week.

Advertisement
A couple flukes and a few bad calls saved their a$$es last nite . I thought the turning point was 4 and 3 under 5 minutes in the first half when we missed the field goal. I told my FSU buddy that this play is going to set the tone for the game, if we go for it on 4 and 3 at the goal line and get it we will win this game. Of course we b1tched up and kicked a field goal and missed it. We had their D on their heels and i have no doubt in my mind that we would have picked up that 4 and 3 and scored to give us a 20 point lead. What did we have to lose at that point? We either get the first or Jameis has to march 90 plus yards with time winding down. Other than that we had the ball last with a chance to beat the defending champs who are on a current 26 game winning streak, can't ask for a better chance than that. Deon Bush balled out last nite and DP is one of my all time favorites. I just hate that we didn't have Duke when it mattered.

[video=youtube_share;aYKIcnj1MJY]http://youtu.be/aYKIcnj1MJY[/video]

Mope status engaged..........

U waited until this game to become a mope? I mean there have been about 20 worst coached game by this staff that could have engaged mope status.

Are you that dumb. .. This year is far better than any previous year. I swear Miami has the most ignorant fans on all. We played a team on a 25 game win streak. Not a bum team and had a chance to beat them despite everything. Guess what clowns people were saying these same things about butch. Dummies

You guys do whatever you can to put blame on the coaches. I'm far from a Golden supporter(or slurper as some of you immature kids say), but this game is on the players. We were up 23-10 and god forbid we run the ball with our best player. We didn't make enough plays down the stretch. It's that simple. The players lost that game. Golden didn't fumble twice, Golden didn't throw that pick, Golden didn't miss the EXP or FG, Golden sure didn't drop a TD pass(Berrios), and I know he didn't drop an INT(Kirby). Plays just weren't being made. The biggest thing I put on Golden is the poor clock management on the final drive(mainly on Coley I'd assume). Golden is also responsible for the lack of pass-rush in the front 4 considering he recruited them. AQM would've definitely helped big time. The run D broke down at the end of the game as well. Golden isn't perfect and like I said, I'm definitely not a fan of his but this loss is far from all on him. The GT, Nebraska, and Louisville games were mainly all on him with the defense scheme(or lack thereof). If Golden can continue to build this defense(start recruiting better) and keep the aggressive scheme we've seen the past 3 weeks, I see this team as the ACC Champs next year with Golden.

Totally agree 100%. A handful of plays were the difference in the game. The talent gap has shrunk. To me two plays were the back breaker, berrios drop and the tipped TD 14 point swing.

Advertisement
Are you that dumb. .. This year is far better than any previous year. I swear Miami has the most ignorant fans on all. We played a team on a 25 game win streak. Not a bum team and had a chance to beat them despite everything. Guess what clowns people were saying these same things about butch. Dummies

People forget Butch was like 0-8 to FSU an VT in his first 4 years. I am not a fan of Golden but those are the facts.

I neg your existence. Go root for another program or follow Al wherever he ends up next.

People forget Butch was like 0-8 to FSU an VT in his first 4 years. I am not a fan of Golden but those are the facts.

Don't lump everyone into that "we want Butch" crowd....I've said from day 1 I don't want him back.

Advertisement
Can't believe people act surprised by this. What ******* team have you been watching for the past four years?

Great game by the team unranked playing the #3 team in the country toe to toe... Overachieving at its finest future is bright

If the internet blogs and boards were around the Butch era he would have been run out of town also.

New year, same results

Advertisement
Back