How good is Carol City in 2018?

I agree, but that team got better as the season progressed. Once Freeman established himself and gained confidence, he became the Freeman we know now. He had his coming out party against Prattville (AL). Central was **** near unstoppable running the ball. Only thing I hold against this team was losing to Camden County (GA) to start the year. I think Camden County ran the Triple Option though so I understand losing to that unorthodox offense.
I hate when Miami teams go play those small town teams where the postman is a referee. Central had like three TDs called back that game

Advertisement
Central 30, Carol City 21.

Central is the Alabama of South Florida. Great offensive line, good backs and elite defense every single year.

Nationally, they are the best program of the decade.

So last years loss was strictly off the will of Atwell?

Advertisement

Central is the Alabama of South Florida. Great offensive line, good backs and elite defense every single year.

@DMoney who was #59 on Central's Oline? I noticed him last night. The left side of Central offensive line was the difference last night for Central's offense. #50, #53, & #59 were imposing their will upon Carol City. The cut back lanes were there all night. Last note: did you see Smith play some Center last night?

Maimi Central has the best high school footbal program in South Florida. They have now beaten Gibbons, Booker T, Northwestern, STA, and Carol City all in the same year.
Jesus. To get through that undefeated is ridiculous. What are they ranked?

Advertisement
@DMoney who was #59 on Central's Oline? I noticed him last night. The left side of Central offensive line was the difference last night for Central's offense. #50, #53, & #59 were imposing their will upon Carol City. The cut back lanes were there all night. Last note: did you see Smith play some Center last night?

No idea on 59. 53 is Smith and 50 is Big Baby. It’s amazing how consistent they are up front. Most underrated OL coach in the state.

Can we hire their OL coach
It sounds crazy but Chop should make that move to be a GA for 2 years to learn how to recruit and how to maneuver the politics of coaching at the college level. After doing his time as a GA then become a full time line coach at a college program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Central is chasing sta for best ol coaching down here. Even better is they dont even do it recruiting like sta does on the ol.
One of my cousins was a d1 recruit at ol there with dalvin cook. Always was technically sound.

You think Central is the best team in the country in the last decade? Better than STA? Better than IMG? Honestly just wondering. Thanks.

You think Central is the best team in the country in the last decade? Better than STA? Better than IMG? Honestly just wondering. Thanks.

Hard to say who really owns that crown. Got to remember that this decade included a BTW team that had a 41 game win streak at one point with Ice Harris coaching them. Guess it's fair to say that Central, outside of last year, has been the most consistent. IMG has ofcourse played a tougher schedule but they also lost to more than a couple south florida squads which makes you question their dominance if they had to play in Central's division

Advertisement
IMG doesnt count. Miami Central beat sta this year..and would of beat them.when they had Cook and Yearby. Ill give it to the inner city school that splits kids with Northwestern and plays in a tough district in the country. They recruit but are mostly home grown compared to even other south florida schools. They just knocked off a stacked team and literally lost 2 div 1 rbs this off season to other schools and still had a rb go for 200 on carol city. Im with dmoney

I played for Columbus back in 93 and we played the Ridge. Lamont Green was a man amongst boys. We had Brian Griese at QB and they beat us by about 30 points. Team was loaded. At one time before Sedrick Irvin transferred to Miami High they had him in he same backfield as the Davis brothers. Insane.
Don't forget one of Miami Dade's best ever wide outs - Connie Moore , before Soldinger canned him

Advertisement
Back