How far can Golden and the present staff take us?

What objective measures are you using?

The nfl draft is pretty objective.. seantrel has the best shot at being drafted highest this year and he was a solid under performer here.

You aren't looking at this objectively then. If you're using that measure ( nfl draft ie players making nfl teams) please explain the losses to Maryland, Virginia and Boston College. Yes I'm aware of the player suspensions vs Maryland but Miami still had more nfl people than Maryland did. Same with Boston College. According to you he was suppose to win those games. He didn't. Your logic is now in default.

Lol..Maryland? Really? Again, when we're underperforming as the better team, come find me. Until then we've been an average team performing as such.

Boston college was better? And yes Maryland. Maryland went 2-10 iirc with its lone div 1 win vs Miami. Their qb was benched a couple games after the Miami game due to To ineffectiveness.

You aren't to be takin seriously. You said nfl talent was the measuring stick and when presented with said info you changed your argument.

Bottom line is according to your own logic Miami had better talent than those teams. Those teams were terrible yet Miami couldn't beat them. You have no explanation.
maybe we did, maybe we didn't.. based on the NFL draft.. our talent wasn't that good. not to mention we had lost how many starters for that game? 2-10 is irrelevant when 40-50% of your starters are riding the pine.

Advertisement
10 wins ok man lol... And was that without our best player duke and the rest of the injuries ... Which are going to obviously hurt us more because we have no depth due to the self imposed probation we put on ourselves .... The answer is no not in anyway could you see this team winning 10 games .... Did you see the defense we put on the field ... I just dont get it golden has done a great job so far to me and now with the probation behind us i see a great future just look at this years class ....

Advertisement
The nfl draft is pretty objective.. seantrel has the best shot at being drafted highest this year and he was a solid under performer here.

You aren't looking at this objectively then. If you're using that measure ( nfl draft ie players making nfl teams) please explain the losses to Maryland, Virginia and Boston College. Yes I'm aware of the player suspensions vs Maryland but Miami still had more nfl people than Maryland did. Same with Boston College. According to you he was suppose to win those games. He didn't. Your logic is now in default.

Lol..Maryland? Really? Again, when we're underperforming as the better team, come find me. Until then we've been an average team performing as such.

Boston college was better? And yes Maryland. Maryland went 2-10 iirc with its lone div 1 win vs Miami. Their qb was benched a couple games after the Miami game due to To ineffectiveness.

You aren't to be takin seriously. You said nfl talent was the measuring stick and when presented with said info you changed your argument.

Bottom line is according to your own logic Miami had better talent than those teams. Those teams were terrible yet Miami couldn't beat them. You have no explanation.
maybe we did, maybe we didn't.. based on the NFL draft.. our talent wasn't that good. not to mention we had lost how many starters for that game? 2-10 is irrelevant when 40-50% of your starters are riding the pine.

If you take Miami and Maryland and make the comparison then Miami was head and shoulders above Maryland talent wise even with suspensions.

If you take Miami and Maryland and make the comparison then Miami was head and shoulders above Maryland talent wise even with suspensions.
based on your opinion? or the U on the side of the helmet?

Maryland had 0 players drafted that season and only 1 the following year. Their talent was horrendous...

Advertisement

Maryland had 0 players drafted that season and only 1 the following year. Their talent was horrendous...

Jesus Christ, I can't believe people are going back to Golden's FIRST EVER GAME as our coach (when half the team was suspended, including the starting QB) as evidence that he's doing a poor job!

Jesus Christ, I can't believe people are going back to Golden's FIRST EVER GAME as our coach (when half the team was suspended, including the starting QB) as evidence that he's doing a poor job!

You missed the point. The point was that one individual is using the talent excuse and we were drastically better than that Maryland team in talent. If it makes you feel better for it to be current. We recruit significantly better than Duke (another team who does not have guys that will get drafted) and we got owned in year 3 as if they had far more talent.

This proves 1 of 2 things, they are better developed or on the field coaching is significantly better. Either way Cutcliffe is a far superior coach to Al. He makes a good team out of scrubs. Let Cutcliffe and Al change places this year and see who does better.

Advertisement

You missed the point. The point was that one individual is using the talent excuse and we were drastically better than that Maryland team in talent. If it makes you feel better for it to be current. We recruit significantly better than Duke (another team who does not have guys that will get drafted) and we got owned in year 3 as if they had far more talent.

This proves 1 of 2 things, they are better developed or on the field coaching is significantly better. Either way Cutcliffe is a far superior coach to Al. He makes a good team out of scrubs. Let Cutcliffe and Al change places this year and see who does better.

Completely fair to bring up Duke. Bringing up Maryland is moronic. We weren't even favored in that game by Vegas, and for good reason.

based on your opinion? or the U on the side of the helmet?

No. This is based on what you called objective reasoning. Players in the nfl. Do you want me to remind you of what you said?

Completely fair to bring up Duke. Bringing up Maryland is moronic. We weren't even favored in that game by Vegas, and for good reason.

Maryland was also a 9 point home favorite only two games later against Temple and lost 38-7. They were 2-10 for a reason... they sucked.

Advertisement

What good reason? Maryland was 2-10 and their qb was benched a few games later against a garbage team due to inefectiveness. Mind you no members of the starting secondary were suspended but they were torched all game long due to golden/ no d playing 80 yards off the ball

Only one other dude I know that is so fixated on the Maryland game and from what understand Nights has been banned.
Coming back under LEmeyers so he can continue to post about the Maryland game just ain't healthy Nites.

Advertisement
Back