How Does Paul Johnson....

Paul Johnson is a BUM. No excuses.

Cant recruit worth a sh*t and has that as a built in excuse. are you serious? if I was a gt alum/ booster I would be calling for his head or for him to fix up that offense with a co -oc or something. Their defense as well have routinely been sh*tty. And this is with the school being in ATLANTA of all places.

The crazy part is we have owned him..but are sh*t hasn't been together which has allowed gt to back their way into the coastal a few times and ultimately led to that bum keeping his job.

Lot of ACC coaches owe our previous staff a debt of gratitude.

mike london comes to mind..just couldnt fight it any longer

Advertisement
I take a different view. I hate that offense because if you don't score over 30 points you can lose. They are going to get points. Their problem is defense.For some reason they generally can't stop other teams. If they could solve that problem then watch out.

I'll save the long quote but it's clear when you look at their average record over the past 30 years, Tech is an AVERAGE program. Paul Johnson isn't some coaching genius and they're not going to win a title but he's at least as good if not better than anybody they've had. Whole lot of 7 win seasons.

Advertisement
Back