Pruitt
Marcelin
Wiley
Bonner
The '26 class
The promising '27 class
We may need to work the portal for next year, no?
A top 3 of Marcelin Bonner and Wiley with a portal. Think Marcelin was gaining significant playing time before the injury. Not sure we can expect much from Pruitt due to his lack of size minus the dime packages he’s in forPruitt
Marcelin
Wiley
Bonner
The '26 class
The promising '27 class
We may need to work the portal for next year, no?
Lack of size? I think he looks every bit of 6’2” 220/225 out there, and not to say that he won’t gain another 10 pounds by next season. I’m not sure size is a concern for him.A top 3 of Marcelin Bonner and Wiley with a portal. Think Marcelin was gaining significant playing time before the injury. Not sure we can expect much from Pruitt due to his lack of size minus the dime packages he’s in for
people really just say anything on hereLack of size? I think he looks every bit of 6’2” 220/225 out there, and not to say that he won’t gain another 10 pounds by next season. I’m not sure size is a concern for him.A top 3 of Marcelin Bonner and Wiley with a portal. Think Marcelin was gaining significant playing time before the injury. Not sure we can expect much from Pruitt due to his lack of size minus the dime packages he’s in for
Benefit of blowing teams out is getting young guys reps to see what you have.Because there is no Spring portal..it really puts teams at a disadvantage now. Coaches are going to really regret that dumb idea of getting rid of the spring portal. Not enough time to really evaluate. Will we need a portal LB? Who knows because we wont have a chance to really give the guys we have a fair shake. And by the time we find out if we have a solid core or not...there is no portal to supplement. Kind of how Mario messed up with the OL but I doubt he makes that mistake again.
I guess I say all of that to say..you have to give guys like Bonner, Wiley, Pruitt a fair shot. We only play 2 LBs at a time anyway.
Before his injury, I think Marcelin flashed more this season than Wiley did. Wiley is more of an unknown aside from his physical profile (pause?).I appreciate Chase's career, especially what he did down the stretch but this defense is elite if we grab Biles.
Wiley looks like he can play. Don't know anything about Marcelin yet.
Give me a portal MLB.
Some good talent here, but portal players inbound for surePruitt
Marcelin
Wiley
Bonner
The '26 class
The promising '27 class
We may need to work the portal for next year, no?
I’m more scared about DT.. assuming we lose both starters