How did Florida end up having a better class than us?

Advertisement
Willis, Clark, Holley at DT

Grier and Harris at QB

The only spots we outdid them were RB and WR.

4-8 season and they lose Lane and Cook, and still have a better class than us. God**** it's depressing.
I can't really comment on the quality of uf's class, but it wouldn't surprise if what you say is true. Not only do they have the SEC cache to sell, that staff can claim this year was a one-year fluke. Our staff really hasn't given recruits anything yet to inspire confidence in them. Sorry but that's the truth.

FSU OL class is sick now!! I think they pulled in front ours overall but I wouldn't take nobody over McDermont

Florida doesn't have Donna Shalala for a President...their President and University actually likes football unlike Miami where we don't pay anybody, play at a dump, and take 10 yrs to update facilities

It's an sec school in Florida that everyone knows has the potential to dominate. Simple

Advertisement
I went to college at UF... been going to Canes games my entire life. Don't compare fans. Trust me.

That's nice. I went to FSU. Been a life long Cane fan. If ur talking about actual students and alumni of the school, I'd put Miami's up against Florida's any day. Now if ur talking about the local population that has adopted the team and cheers for them, I still don't see where ur coming from.

198.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Porter will go to offense before JC jackson. Lost 3 dB's there will be plenty opportunity to get on the field back there

The thing most people are missing is there is a helluva lot more uncertainty around Muschamp than there is around Golden. Muschamp is as good as fired next year if they put up 6 or 7 wins, and the team doesn't exactly look like it's equipped to do better than that. But somehow he is able to sell kids on UF.

You guys look at these things with your heart. Florida is a big state school, they are always going to do well. I bet if you look at the last 20 yrs they have consistently been rated better. We need to stop worrying bout comparing classes and feeling inferior because some service says their class is better before playing a game. The classes are pretty comparable between all 3 schools.

Advertisement
being in SEC doesnt hurt and most of there highest ranked are defensive commits which muschamp knows. Im not trading there class for ours

a couple spots? so what? we did/got what's good for us... plus every kid that signs/commits to a sec school gets a couple xtra "points" just for that... def wud take our class over theirs

Advertisement
Back