How can we compete with this?

Clemson proves you can not buy class.

A Nike room? The players will be in there once in their life time. They will use the slide once in their life. Whiffle ball field? Putt Putt golf?

What a waste. Get the new indoor facility and that is a start. The training table was big for Miami. The weight room is good but we do need the Pros to come back and bring the mystique back. Protect the QB and let him throw the rock and players will start to come on down.
And is there anything against letting the players use campus Segways? Those are the types of things I would imagine players would get into. Don't want to walk to class? Fine grab your Segway.

Advertisement
When your city is a dump you need things like this to entice them there. Wtf else is there to do?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

i can’t hate Clemson. They have had one of the most visionary fundraising programs for athletics in place for more than 80 years, IPTAY (By now Miami would have built and paid for it’s second indoor facility and its own on campus stadium). And most of the people were non-alumni, as they convinced Clemson supporters, not just alumni, to be the lifeblood of their program. Most schools can’t even get alumni to give back and they got plains folks; farmers, etc. Impressive.

Advertisement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lupS-rvh6Zw

They have this and we don't. They lost to Syracuse and we didn't. They have a loss, we don't

I probably shouldn’t have titled the thread the way I did. However, I wasn’t speaking about on the field play alone. I was talking about the whole keeping up with the joneses that’s going on in college football.

We simply can’t compete with the Clemson’s and Oregon’s of this world when it comes to spending. And that’s ok cause we don’t have to. But Oregon would never have popped up in the radar if it wasn’t for their facilities helping them lure decent players. so in a way it was smart on them.

What’s crazy is the whole talk about chimp Kelley on the radio going to UF and him not having the facilities at UF to recruit the way he did at Oregon. Ive never seen UF’s facilities but can’t imagine a big state school like UiF having bad facilities. Didn’t they just get an IPF?

it’s crazy to think that the media actually believes this narrative. Already providing excuses for him and the turds

Seen a lot of bad injuries on those segways. Don’t let any player get on those things please!!!
With the new IPF our facilities and campus will be just fine. NFL vs a slide and a nap room. We’re good.

Advertisement
Back