How can we compete with this?

So OP is a Clemsum fan. Got it.

Thank you for the intellectual imput. Yea i been trolling for over 400 post. ******

You trolled that dj Johnson thread a weekend and a half before signing day

Broke, you troll everythread when you pretend to know everything and by being the CIS police. You even derail threads with your steak preferences.

I asked a question of why we were visiting DJ if he was considered a "lock". Someone said that we never used an OV on him and that was it. Even franchise agreed with me when I said "well I guess DJ isn't a lock". Which no one is cause McFarland was suppose to be a "lock". I'm glad DJ stuck.

The problem here is too many tough guys pretending they know things. I ask questions cause I'm not afraid of the downvote button. People here are shook and they wait for someone to post something, then pile on them to build themselves up. Like this is real life or something.

It's really not that serious man, just ******* with you lol

Last edited:
Advertisement

Thank you for the intellectual imput. Yea i been trolling for over 400 post. ******

Broke, you troll everythread when you pretend to know everything and by being the CIS police. You even derail threads with your steak preferences.

I asked a question of why we were visiting DJ if he was considered a "lock". Someone said that we never used an OV on him and that was it. Even franchise agreed with me when I said "well I guess DJ isn't a lock". Which no one is cause McFarland was suppose to be a "lock". I'm glad DJ stuck.

The problem here is too many tough guys pretending they know things. I ask questions cause I'm not afraid of the downvote button. People here are shook and they wait for someone to post something, then pile on them to build themselves up. Like this is real life or something.

It's really not that deep serious man, just ******* with you lol

Fresh start? image.jpeg

What how can we compete with a 2 lane bowling alley and a really ****** mini golf course in South Carolina

What

What oh yeah and some dumb outdoor sit around the fire area that is gonna get real dirty real fast What

Advertisement
What Clemson has girl but not enough to go around. Not everybody can be Rico Suave like Deon Bush What

Facilities are getting out of hand ($). Check out Clemson's new football headquaters.

These types of upgrades make recruiting very difficult for schools without the cash or schools not willing to spend it. President Trollela going cheap for 10 + years almost killed us.

We need our IPF to be build like yesterday.

Look at this soft baby whining whining about "oh no, how can we compete"

Thank lawds our players aren't this soft. We have a subset of fans, the weak ones, that do nothing but suck on Bama, the SEC, and other facilities while whining about our facilities.

Our facilities, right now are serviceable, and once the IPF is completed will be more than enough to either help, or not hurt, in recruiting. The rest is just fluff and irrelevant. Fountains and marble toilets are nice but won't sway a recruit in the slightest, as long as your facilities are somewhat comparable. With the IPF, we'll compare favorably.

Couldn't have said it any better myself

Facilities are getting out of hand ($). Check out Clemson's new football headquaters.

These types of upgrades make recruiting very difficult for schools without the cash or schools not willing to spend it. President Trollela going cheap for 10 + years almost killed us.

Thank lawds our players aren't this soft. We have a subset of fans, the weak ones, that do nothing but suck on Bama, the SEC, and other facilities while whining about our facilities.

Our facilities, right now are serviceable, and once the IPF is completed will be more than enough to either help, or not hurt, in recruiting. The rest is just fluff and irrelevant. Fountains and marble toilets are nice but won't sway a recruit in the slightest, as long as your facilities are somewhat comparable. With the IPF, we'll compare favorably.

Look at the "tough guy" being tough on the Internet for up votes. I swear you faaags are funny acting like this doesn't make an impression on kids. Step outside of the CIS world and realize we're competing for the same kids.

The only "faaags" are porsters like you whining and crying about our rivals having completely irrelevant bells and whistles like marshmallow roasting pits and aroma-therapy infused urinals. You must be a very special soft and precious snowflake if this kind of stuff sways your delicate female sensibilities.

Advertisement

Look at the "tough guy" being tough on the Internet for up votes. I swear you faaags are funny acting like this doesn't make an impression on kids. Step outside of the CIS world and realize we're competing for the same kids.

The only "faaags" are porsters like you whining and crying about our rivals having completely irrelevant bells and whistles like marshmallow roasting pits and aroma-therapy infused urinals. You must be a very special soft and precious snowflake if this kind of stuff sways your delicate female sensibilities.

Snowflake? You can't even come up with an original thought. Your attempts to sound tough for attention and up clicks are comical.

We all know what's under all that fake machismo act.

You compete by playing to your strengths. Miami has the yayo and da Latina chickas.

The whole facility talk is a tad overblown, in my opinion. As long as your facilities are somewhat in the ballpark or upgraded as the others (which our upgrades should accomplish) this is a bonus to most kids. I get the impression kids are more focused on winning, playing time and scheme's and systems. Oregon has some of the best facilities in the nation and they can't recruit better classes than us.

The whole facility talk is a tad overblown, in my opinion. As long as your facilities are somewhat in the ballpark or upgraded as the others (which our upgrades should accomplish) this is a bonus to most kids. I get the impression kids are more focused on winning, playing time and scheme's and systems. Oregon has some of the best facilities in the nation and they can't recruit better classes than us.

Agree 100%. I wasn't trying to come off as saying we couldn't compete. I was merely making a statement about the rediculesness of spending in college football. Then the tough guys in here still living in 2001 came out the woodworks talking about facilities don't matter.

Advertisement

Agree 100%. I wasn't trying to come off as saying we couldn't compete. I was merely making a statement about the rediculesness of spending in college football. Then the tough guys in here still living in 2001 came out the woodworks talking about facilities don't matter.

But when you ask, "How can we compete with this?," it sounds like you're implying Miami can't compete. Which in reality, I don't think we can. That being said, our upgrades should close the gap between us and the Clemson's of the world significantly. Clemson is hot right now because kids love their coach, love their Offensive system (which is somewhat of a concern of mine with Richt) and their D is usually elite. Everything else is important but a bonus.

Yeah but you ask dumb questions, and you're the one who comes off like they're shook. A Cane would never post soft shouldered crap like you post. F Clemson. The obvious answer to your question in this thread is we take care of our business on the field, which at the end of the day is what matters most and is what we can most control.

In my mind the biggest thing we need to do attract more athletes is to give them elite housing. As an 18 y/o that facility is cool, but give them the equivalent of high roller Vegas suites to live in, and you'd trump all that.

Not easy in Miami, of course, but throwing them in generic dorms isn't a great impression for today's athlete.

But the biggest thing has already been said: win. Start winning again and going to the U becomes cool again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
In my mind the biggest thing we need to do attract more athletes is to give them elite housing. As an 18 y/o that facility is cool, but give them the equivalent of high roller Vegas suites to live in, and you'd trump all that.

Not easy in Miami, of course, but throwing them in generic dorms isn't a great impression for today's athlete.

But the biggest thing has already been said: win. Start winning again and going to the U becomes cool again.

Funny you should mention that: http://www.bizjournals.com/southflo...t-look-university-of-miami-proposes-100m.html

Funny you should mention that: http://www.bizjournals.com/southflo...t-look-university-of-miami-proposes-100m.html

That is great news if they maneuver the process correctly, they can use this as a recruiting tool immediately.

Nice facilities, not going to hate; but, winning and getting put in to the league is way more persuasive. Clemson is a college town, but it ain't Miami. Fact is, once we get back on the winning side, non of these facilities will mean ****. Plus, we're about to have a pretty nice upgrade ourselves, one that will be beyond state of the art. The major difference between our upgrades v. the Clemsons, UFs, FSUs, and Bamas of the world is that after players leave the campus, they'll have the luxury of going to So. Beach and enjoy its amenities v. going to see wheel barrel and pig tossing contest.

Advertisement
Back