How Al Golden can win back this fan base

I'm not sure I want to. Go **** your mother.

Lulz. You said (twice!) that you don't want us to win. That's a really stupid thing to say.

I don't.

I do not want the Miami Hurricanes to win playing frightened, passive, ***** football. EVER AGAIN.

Repeated 3 times. Must be true!

For me, six times was a charm.

I do not want the Miami Hurricanes to win playing frightened, passive, ***** football. EVER AGAIN.

Advertisement
I'm not sure I want to. Go **** your mother.

Lulz. You said (twice!) that you don't want us to win. That's a really stupid thing to say.

I don't.

Repeated 3 times. Must be true!

For me, six times was a charm.

Did you type that yourself, or did someone help you? Seriously, though...the point is that winning cures all. Like I said originally, I don't care if they run you out there to cover the WRs as long as it leads to a win. Can you play DT?

Advertisement
Back