houston cougars wish to play MIAMI

CANE

The Champ
How About A Game With The Hurricanes - 2 - CougarDigest.com Forums - Scout

Miami is a decent P5 team that has shown a willingness to play G5 teams on a home and home basis. The Hurricanes are playing at Arkansas State in 2017. In 2018 Miami is at Toledo. Judging from all the Miami posters coming on here when we hired their old DC, Mark D'Onofrio, to the same position at Houston, there would be a ton of interest in this game on both sides. Miami went 9-4 last year including a tough one point loss to our old friend Florida State.

Miami just happens to have openings both home and away that could match up nicely with our Coogs.

I hope Hunter will give strong consideration to making the call to gauge the Hurricanes interest.

Thoughts Coog/Miami fans?

Easy win by 50+ with dorito NoD ohNOfrio as their DC

Advertisement
tumblr_m14tmtEv061r92ldso1_400.gif

How About A Game With The Hurricanes - 2 - CougarDigest.com Forums - Scout

Miami is a decent P5 team that has shown a willingness to play G5 teams on a home and home basis. The Hurricanes are playing at Arkansas State in 2017. In 2018 Miami is at Toledo. Judging from all the Miami posters coming on here when we hired their old DC, Mark D'Onofrio, to the same position at Houston, there would be a ton of interest in this game on both sides. Miami went 9-4 last year including a tough one point loss to our old friend Florida State.

Miami just happens to have openings both home and away that could match up nicely with our Coogs.

I hope Hunter will give strong consideration to making the call to gauge the Hurricanes interest.

Thoughts Coog/Miami fans?

Easy win by 50+ with dorito NoD ohNOfrio as their DC

No, some fan wants to play Miami. The coaches are most likely too smart to make that call.

Advertisement
The mere sight of all the speed we're amassing at the WR position may have Coach D'Onofrio invent a new defense where 3 Safeties play at least 30 yards from the LOS.

The thread title should be "Houston Cougars Death Wish to Play Miami"

Advertisement
I guess those fans don't remember the 1991 matchup when Miami took the Run N' Shoot out back and shot it in the head. Miami RUINED the UH program for a decade with that colossal asswhipping.

https://youtu.be/P7jimEO6AYk

God that was a fun game. Klingler seemed to find it difficult to complete passes when his face was buried in the turf. Odd.

I remember a quote from Klingler along the lines of

I knew we were in trouble the first series when their linebackers were running with our wide outs

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't mind this. At least it would make sense from a recruiting perspective unlike some of our other decisions.

The mere sight of all the speed we're amassing at the WR position may have Coach D'Onofrio invent a new defense where 3 Safeties play at least 30 yards from the LOS.

Like a pick-up game of company softball when that one good hitter comes up... "EVERYBODY BACK!"

Advertisement
Back