houston cougars wish to play MIAMI

Please, please, please (in my James Brown voice) make this happen! I want a piece of D'Onofrio.

Advertisement
NOOO THANK YOU. coach No'D will sink that program by then and interest will be lost. I want prime time (or rivalry) games.. gimme FLORIDA!!

Advertisement
NOOO THANK YOU. coach No'D will sink that program by then and interest will be lost. I want prime time (or rivalry) games.. gimme FLORIDA!!

Yeah I'd love that too but once they see us on the rise, I don't see them adding us to their schedule.

Houston is going to throttled by USF next year. They better start worrying about their own conference with that garbage DC.

That '91 Miami team was teeming with talent. Those wideouts were legit. Richards is a facsimile copy of Lamar.

Orange Bowl was on fire.

Some crazy stats flashed in that game. Beginning of game, they posted that Miami had allowed 72 punt return yards in THREE ******* years.

Advertisement
Being 9 years old at that Houston game on a Thursday night was the culmination of my being. What a time to be alive, man.

I guess those fans don't remember the 1991 matchup when Miami took the Run N' Shoot out back and shot it in the head. Miami RUINED the UH program for a decade with that colossal asswhipping.

https://youtu.be/P7jimEO6AYk

I can't thank you enough for the game link!! Had to go to the social security office today. I got through 3 quarters before my number was called!! Best wait I've had in a while!! Lmao

Advertisement
I watched a lot of the game last night again. They may not play the same position, but my goodness does Michael Pinkney resemble Michael Barrow in playing style. In the first quarter, Houston tried a shuffle pass and Barrow slipped through a blocker or two and closed in a flash. Immediately thought of Pinkney as a true Frosh.

Barrow is one of my all time favorites, so no need to place undue pressure on Pinkney. Just a big compliment to his playing style. Also, huge thanks to the poster who linked the game to be able to enjoy watching that front 7. Holy f'in LB range from the trio.

Advertisement
It still baffles me how NoD got a job, regardless of where it is. I guess there's hope for Patrick Nix after all.

Please make this happen.

ft3HA4.gif

Advertisement
Back