Hotwire Communications: ACCn negotiations failed

The ACCN is clearly for basketball, we are into cfb season and welp it’s no big deal that one of this country’s biggest cable providers, Comcast doesn’t have it when last year the game would’ve been available on the ACC channel, ESPN2, ESPNU, or ESPN3 with no issues... this conference is 🗑🗑🗑🗑.

Advertisement
+ Rep.

This is what I'm talking about.

Knowing my luck the Internet will be slow or down gameday.
I'm watching ACC network on PS Vue and so far so good other than having to relive Al Golden and how fuggin slow we look on D

Also if you don't live in the ACC footprint you have to pay for the sports pack to get it. If you live in the ACC footprint, you automatically get it if you have the Choice subscription and up. No way I'm paying for the sports pack just for the ACC Network. I'm thinking about switching to YouTube TV.

Forget living in the ACC footprint and getting it for free—neither Cox Cable (which I currently have) or AT&T (which I'm switching back to) offer the ACC Network in Southern California. I literally want to pay these idiots for it and it isn't available.

Thanks YouTube TV two-week trial, which I'll sign up for this Saturday morning and use for North Carolina and Bethune-Cookman next week.

And before anyone's "cut the cord" crap—not interested. I have no issue paying for cable; my issue is overpaying—which is why I just switch providers every year, or two, take their promo pricing, the $500 in VISA gift cards they give out and play each provider off the other to negotiate.

Same way I still got the newspaper until about a decade ago—I dig the creature comforts of cable and premium movie channels.

The ACC is still seen as a lesser conference. The ONLY way that changes is if Miami returns to greatness, or Notre Dame joins the conference in full. As much as Clemson deserves respect for what they did last year and in recent years, they are never going to have the respect from the Northeast or West Coast football viewers.

Miami sells tickets, but nobody wants to watch the Miami of the last 15 years. ACC needs Miami to be dominant

Advertisement
If you're just worried about the 2 Canes games on the ACC Network, you can get 5 day free trials to Hulu TV, Playstation Vue, and YouTube TV. All 3 carry the ACC Network in certain packages. Use one for the first game and another for Game 2

Sling as well

Advertisement
Back