Hotwire Communications: ACCn negotiations failed

This is what I'm guessing. Those of us who live in South Florida likely will be able to see the ACCN games on one of the local channels. Maybe 33 or 39.
Hope so...
I saw a commercial on ESPN saying that the GT vs. Clemson ACCN game tomorrow will be on ESPN. Seems it's a pick and choose deal with the networks.

Advertisement
For those of you with a Samsung tv, my new tv came loaded with apps one being Samsung TV App. The app has ACCN as one of the channels.
I have a '15 and '16 model. The '16 has it, I saw the other day but it's the ACC "extra" channel that's been around for a while.

Just remembered the app Mobdro, it's on there in full HD. I've had it on my phone since I heard about it here a while ago, now I just need to put it on my FireTV and I'm set!

Advertisement
Just got home realized I already downloaded Mobdro on my FireTV. I updated it and I'm watching ACCN right now.

I just downloaded the mobdro on my FireStick.

Women's soccer currently on with BAD quality. Hopefully the stream quality is b/c its women's soccer.

Advertisement
I just downloaded the mobdro on my FireStick.

Women's soccer currently on with BAD quality. Hopefully the stream quality is b/c its women's soccer.
I'm sure this more your style,
soccer.gif

My community has Hotwire Communications and after multiple calls, they told today me their negotiations to add the ACCn "failed". View attachment 95625

I pay an extra $10 a month for the Sports Package already for RedZone so I get the Pac12, $EC, BigTen, and about 50 channels of Mexican soccer but no g-d ACCn !?!

Somebody needs to help me figure out how to get the game. I have smart TVs, Apple TVs, and Firesticks .... and before you goons start with the "cut the cord" crap, this cable company is paid about $175 a month as a portion of my HOA dues.
You must live in Pembroke Falls.

Hotwire telecom/Internet is great, their TV programming sucks.

Watching this Clemson pre-game on the mobdro app through my FireStick and I'm shook about the prospect of watching the Miami/UNC game like this.

Quality is definitely not High Def and feels like the stream could go bust at any moment.

Tell me I'm overreacting.

Advertisement
Watching this Clemson pre-game on the mobdro app through my FireStick and I'm shook about the prospect of watching the Miami/UNC game like this.

Quality is definitely not High Def and feels like the stream could go bust at any moment.

Tell me I'm overreacting.

You need a 4k stream? I got the plug.

I suspect that one of the local stations will be the rights for at least the UNC game.

Advertisement
My community has Hotwire Communications and after multiple calls, they told today me their negotiations to add the ACCn "failed". View attachment 95625

I pay an extra $10 a month for the Sports Package already for RedZone so I get the Pac12, $EC, BigTen, and about 50 channels of Mexican soccer but no g-d ACCn !?!

Somebody needs to help me figure out how to get the game. I have smart TVs, Apple TVs, and Firesticks .... and before you goons start with the "cut the cord" crap, this cable company is paid about $175 a month as a portion of my HOA dues.
YouTubeTV is the way to go!

Advertisement
Back