Hot Take 2018: Will Mallory will have more receiving yards than Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
Why would you get mad at someone who promotes competition within the team when the team promotes it and believes it makes them better? Yall so homer that you're mad people are making friendly bids on who will perform better or have better stats? Yall got some issues man. lmfao

Hot Take: Nkosi Perry throws 25/5 TD/Int, Runs for 5, has 3400 yards passing and catches the game winning pass against Clemson in the ACC ship.

Look if you're too triggered to participate in this thread then maybe it's best if you don't, since comparing players on the same team is now out of bounds for some of you.

Look man. We cool, but you get on posts and complain about speculative discussion and cry to the mods asking for a ban.

Just be consistent.

Advertisement
Wiley coyote finally catches the roadrunner and elmer fudd finally gets that pesky wabbit.
saban comes to a sudden stop finnebaunn s nose slides up saban ...

Hot take: Realus George will block better for Deejay than he will for Homer, and then he will later reveal that he did it because he is Deejay Dallas father.

Advertisement
Hawt take: UiF will try to negative recruit us by touting their outdoor practice facility and family friendly low noise levels at The Swump.

Why would you get mad at someone who promotes competition within the team when the team promotes it and believes it makes them better? Yall so homer that you're mad people are making friendly bids on who will perform better or have better stats? Yall got some issues man. lmfao

Hot Take: Nkosi Perry throws 25/5 TD/Int, Runs for 5, has 3400 yards passing and catches the game winning pass against Clemson in the ACC ship.

Promoting competition and establishing a depth chart based on the result is fine, but creating a depth chart based on rampant conjecture is another story. It has nothing to do with being "so homer" and everything to do with letting the athletes settle it on the field. Sure, it's the summer on an internet blog, but porsters get carried away trying to substantiate baseless speculation and end up insulting the young men we claim to support.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like it, I'll add: Jordan will still have more catches and more TD's.

This may not be a hot take, but Deejay Dallas will score more TD's than Travis Homer, even though Homer stays healthy and is the starter all season, and gets 2/3's of the carries.

Not good enough for you? Today, and only today, I'll throw in a bonus hot take. Here we go: Malik Rosier is invited to the Heisman Trophy ceremony.

Dammit the season can't get here quickly enough. Just give me some fall camp to talk about, something, anything... Where's the picture of @GOCANES05 's desk? We need some REAL news to talk about!!!

:pgdead:

Hot take: Realus George will block better for Deejay than he will for Homer, and then he will later reveal that he did it because he is Deejay Dallas father.
Luke-Skywalker.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back