Hot Take 2018: Will Mallory will have more receiving yards than Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
Hot take... who cares they are on the same team! The Canes! Not going to make this a -vs- battle against two studs on the same team.

Let's hear some others

I like it, I'll add: Jordan will still have more catches and more TD's.

This may not be a hot take, but Deejay Dallas will score more TD's than Travis Homer, even though Homer stays healthy and is the starter all season, and gets 2/3's of the carries.

Not good enough for you? Today, and only today, I'll throw in a bonus hot take. Here we go: Malik Rosier is invited to the Heisman Trophy ceremony.

Dammit the season can't get here quickly enough. Just give me some fall camp to talk about, something, anything... Where's the picture of @GOCANES05 's desk? We need some REAL news to talk about!!!

Advertisement

This may not be a hot take, but Deejay Dallas will score more TD's than Travis Homer, even though Homer stays healthy and is the starter all season, and gets 2/3's of the carries.

Not good enough for you? Today, and only today, I'll throw in a bonus hot take. Here we go: Malik Rosier is invited to the Heisman Trophy ceremony.

Dammit the season can't get here quickly enough. Just give me some fall camp to talk about, something, anything... Where's the picture of @GOCANES05 's desk? We need some REAL news to talk about!!!

Like them both. Homer seeks contact and runs tough but Dallas has a nose for the endzone.

Malik can flourish with all the help around him.

Hot take-

Irvings will be inspired to play well because he knows those kids are trying to take his spot. He will be the best TE by season's end.

This would be a great development. We'll be a better team if he's engaged and competing.

Advertisement
I seriously doubt it

But who cares even if he does?? Since they both play for the Canes

I don't think Mallory plays much tbh. I think It's Jordan/Irvin in 2 TE sets. Mallory is going to be a player, but not this year IMO.

Advertisement

I'll take that bet. I think Homer leads us in TDs this season.

Those takes are hotter than the liquid hot magma center of a Hot Pocket.

Advertisement
Look if you're too triggered to participate in this thread then maybe it's best if you don't, since comparing players on the same team is now out of bounds for some of you.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back