Hot Take 2018: Will Mallory will have more receiving yards than Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
Today, and only today, I'll throw in a bonus hot take. Here we go: Malik Rosier is invited to the Heisman Trophy ceremony.
I need more specificity in this hot take. Which relative or friend of Malik’s do you see being the Heisman finalist who invites Malik to attend the ceremony with him?

Advertisement
I love Mallory i think he will play the Njoku roll from 2016! Not 700 yard production like Njoku but thats the roll hes gonna be eased in love it! Nice take man its Summer were all get anxious its dead time nice take i agree.

Advertisement
I love Mallory i think he will play the Njoku roll from 2016! Not 700 yard production like Njoku but thats the roll hes gonna be eased in love it! Nice take man its Summer were all get anxious its dead time nice take i agree.

Njoku Roll sounds like sushi

People will literally find anything to complain about

It's a ******* hot take thread. How someone manages to ruin a hot take thread is beyond me

With that said, Cager ends season with 5+ TDs

Advertisement
I feel the OP really isn’t all that hot of a take. Mallory has put on a lot of good weight and has just as much potential if he stays healthy. Should be a nasty duo at TE.

Hot Take: Garvin leads the team in sacks, Jeff Thomas leads the team in receiving yards

Advertisement
Hot Take:

Ivey and Bandy will be considered better corners than M. Jack by the end of the season.

Advertisement
Back