Horrific game

Advertisement
Virginia is NOT FAU! They are a P5 team with talent, lead University in a talent rich state. With a good coach. They clearly prepped for us and this was their season saving game. We did not played our best game at all and STILL WON! ME...HAPPY!

They are 1-4 How can you fcking sugar coat that? They lost to wake ( who scored 40 on them BTW )

Numbers lie a lot of times. 440 yards of offense that were basically irrelevant on the game. Finally our WR catch the ball but we have our weakest running **** show of the season? We have no identity besides the inside running play for 1 yard. It is just painful to watch

Advertisement
Manny might get better.

And I might become the CEO of Amazon.

Are you willing to wait the next five seasons to find out, when one of our own (not some FSU nerd) is coaching and recruiting his *** off in Oregon?

To me, it’s a no brainer. But some dudes seem to need another dude to idolize and follow these days. It’s so corny, whether its a Politician or some fake tough guy coach with a cool chain idea. Cats are dug in.

UVA one of the worst teams in America. Our offense is garbage. No run game. No intermediate passing. King is erratic at best. Red zone offense lacks any creativity tonight. And our defense looks like Simple Jack out there calling plays. Backup QBs catching Passes. Dudes wide the **** open. This team is not good and this staff will not win us anything significant. Manny celebrated Wiggins PI like he won the ******* natty. Just terrible performance
This the HC they hired why is everyone surprised and upset? I expected this...I just hope he hangs on to the class for the next staph

Manny might get better.

And I might become the CEO of Amazon.

Are you willing to wait the next five seasons to find out, when one of our own (not some FSU nerd) is coaching and recruiting his *** off in Oregon?

To me, it’s a no brainer. But some dudes seem to need another dude to idolize and follow these days. It’s so corny, whether its a Politician or some fake tough guy coach with a cool chain idea. Cats are dug in.
We fuqed up the hire...I was against Mario but he possibly could of cleaned up in recruiting

King was 22-30 for 322 yards and 1 TD. Bench him and put in Perry. He's awful.

Advertisement
It is as if Lashlee is trying make King a passer first quarterback. His skill set is making plays with his feet. Having him sit in the pocket and try to throw over 6'3 - 6'5 lineman is exposing his weaknesses. Need more QB power, draws, and rollouts with him. A win is a win but **** you can only get away with games like this for so long

exactly, let him be a college playmaker, I dont care about preparing him for the NFL

ND just won a game last week 12-7 lol. ugly Ws happen. are we elite? no and not close. were improving from last year. we just have to win and close out the recruiting cycle strong. you cant build it up in a season or even overnight. need to keep winning however you do it and continue landing good recruits to get you closer
And this afternoon ND beat Pitt by 42. At Pittsbugh.

Advertisement
A win is a win, quit b*tching. We obviously got work to do but I feel good knowing we 5-1 right now

Like you felt when we had streaks when Golden was coaching or Richt or last year when we won three in a row.

If you can’t see that we are a bad team that is really poorly coached then i don’t know what to tell you.

Canes dominated on both sides. Missed FG, and we didn’t get TD’s in red zone. King missed Harley late or we woulda had another TD. Held them to 7 points and they got a give me in an easy blown coverage. This would be an L in 2019.

5-1 going into bye week. Prepare and get better! Let’s roll

Advertisement
Canes dominated on both sides. Missed FG, and we didn’t get TD’s in red zone. King missed Harley late or we woulda had another TD. Held them to 7 points and they got a give me in an easy blown coverage. This would be an L in 2019.

5-1 going into bye week. Prepare and get better! Let’s roll
Lol at using a bye week to get better. I’m sure Mandy is going to use the extra time to have those TD rings upgraded. What a coach!

We are not a perfect team but we have improved. It is a breath of fresh air to see some of the wide open plays we make for TD’s. 5-1 and we still have the same upset Miami. We are gonna have good weeks and bad, we got the win and game wasn’t as close as score indicated.

Advertisement
Back